BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

arrested development is the funniest show I've seen in a long long time, cant believe that I like so many others have only just found discovered it recently, even though it first started almost 10 years ago(Another thing we need to give thanks to Netflix for)

(I never thought id laugh so much at somebody doing a chicken dance or just say "It's me, Gene parmesan")

Edited by T.J.Newton

Sparticus is rubbish!! ;)

Did anyone see Line of Duty on bbc the other week? I thought it was really good so ended up watching the first series online after the second.

Haven't seen the first series, but thought Line of Duty was great stuff till the last episode. Really gripping and enjoyable but did you feel it limped over the finish line a bit?

• Like 1

Sparticus is rubbish!!;)

Did anyone see Line of Duty on bbc the other week? I thought it was really good so ended up watching the first series online after the second.

Spartacus rubbish? I guess it's a man thing then Clare.

Where did you watch the Line Of Duty first series by the way?

• Like 1

Just finished season 2 of Banshee, brilliant programme

About a jewel thief who just gets out of prison after 15 years, goes to a town in Pennsylvania to find his ex bird/former accomplice and the diamonds, and eventually becomes the town sheriff.

He has to try and take down the notorious criminal in the town, as well as facing the Ukrainian gangster who he robbed the diamonds from.

Great story, great action, fit girls, top quality.

arrested development is the funniest show I've seen in a long long time, cant believe that I like so many others have only just found discovered it recently, even though it first started almost 10 years ago(Another thing we need to give thanks to Netflix for)

(I never thought id laugh so much at somebody doing a chicken dance or just say "It's me, Gene parmesan")

Certainly agree and to keep the level up over the many season's just proves its well written. Not a big fan of American comedy normally as it usually comes across as trying to hard to be funny, think the only other that maintained my level of interest over the full run of the show was Frasier again well written.

• 2 weeks later...

It's ok TJ I was talking about Poirot. Hate that waffle munching moustache waxing knowitall

By the way, despite "gauging yourself" sounding like some kind of torture off Game of Thrones, I think you meant "gorge".

Edited by ultrablue

• Backroom

Yes lets not have spoilers till things have aired in the UK please, but once it's aired here it's fair game (and no spoilers from the books at all or I'll go all banny)

Great episode of Game of Thrones tonight though

Edited by Tom M

I am currently out of work so have a lot of time on my hands and am currently rotating a lot of programs my current recommendation are Bates Motel which had recently started on universal channel I believe which is series based on the Psycho film. American Horror Story, Cougar Town with Courtney cox, Hannibal, Haven, New Girl, Revenge, Modern Family, The Michael J Fox Show, Touch, True Detective, Orange is the new black and The Bridge. Also my guilty pleasures are Nashville, Dallas and if you like reality series don't get much better than Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew.

I am sure everyone has checked them out and decided if it is for them or not but if you haven't check out 24 (my favourite series ever) Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Rules of Engagement.

So I glad I stopped watching Game of Thrones at Season 3. It's turned into a crappy soap-opera with little appreciation for the source material. And how Emilia Clarke got nominated for an Emmy, I'll never know. Terrible actress.

I watched the 1st ep of true detective last night, the acting, writing and cinematography are more like that of a. Top class mainsteam film than that of a tv show. Its definitely a 'must watch' show.

I've just finished it and I really liked it. There's a whole long scene in Ep 4 I think which is brilliant, think its the longest uncut scene in a TV show.

I am 4 episodes in and it is still going strong

I have watched the first 2 episodes of True Detective and the acting is amazing and as already mentioned feels like you are watching a film rather than tv series. I think Matthew and Woddy are 2 of the best actors of there generation.

Yea, most people already know now how great an actor Mathew mhonaghy(excuse the spelling) is but its good to see woody harleson finally getting some real praise now, ive always been a fan of him as a serious actor (aswell as a comedic actor)

Edited by T.J.Newton

I watched the first episode of Hannibal last night and really enjoyed it, hope the quality keeps up

It gets better with each episode and Mads Mikkelsen is brilliant as Hannibal, much more like I imagined him when I read the books unlike Anthony Hopkins.

Just finish true detective which I really enjoyed it will be interesting to see what the next season is like with different characters and storyline, they have a lot to beat. I also enjoy game of thrones although not as much as some people I know but that's probably because I have read the books. Then of course last night Mad Men was back showing why it is the greatest TV show of all time the writing by Matthew Weiner is just fantastic, if last night episode was anything to go by then this final series could be the best yet.