BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just finished it. Dumbfounded.

Yep,

I think the show was to biased in averys side for me to discuss decide whether i think he did it or not, but what it does show for certain is what a complete perverted, corrupt farce the american legal system and police force are.

Edited by T J Hooker

yes it was, still though I think the show makers edited it and altered the timeline a little in the boys favour, but you're right though they did seem to stitch him right up and take advantage of his lack of mental ability and them using those methods alone should have been enough for any decent judge and jury to throw the case against him out of court(regardless of whether he was actually involved in the murder or not)

It will be fascinating to find out what happens now that the Averys have millions of people on their side and top lawyers taking on the case for them, it personally doesn't sit right with me the way an edited and pretty much one sided tv show is having so much influence over a real life event surrounding the murder of a women, but then again if the courts had just done their jobs right in the first place........

never heard of it before but just watched the trailer and it looks good fun and something different, any good?

It's good, a mix of Narnia, Game of Thrones etc. Or at least something like that. If you into the fantasy type genre, then you will like it. Im enjoying it, but I'm more intrigued at the plot and the visuals and so on
  • Like 1

I'd be extremely wary of fully believing anything on TV - especially 'reality' and documentaries unless someone like Theroux involved. When something has been filmed over that amount of time, there is an incentive to get a product - which cuts at a certain time, a fade out on a scene or music building up to a point would all provide. The case files, in some parts, tell a slightly different story although I work in TV not law and I can't say I've read the full court scripts.

Edited by J*B
  • Like 1

Thought The Jinx was even better than Making A Murderer but not watched Whitey yet. After googling it I see it's about the guy Black Mass was based on, will give it a go tomorrow night.

MAM shocked me. The Jinx blew my mind.

I'd be extremely wary of fully believing anything on TV - especially 'reality' and documentaries unless someone like Theroux involved. When something has been filmed over that amount of time, there is an incentive to get a product - which cuts at a certain time, a fade out on a scene or music building up to a point would all provide. The case files, in some parts, tell a slightly different story although I work in TV not law and I can't say I've read the full court scripts.

thats why i bloody hate discovery, because of Shark week the fools. Loads of those episodes were fake, especially the one in Cape Town which turn out to be a fake. I used to love Shark Week, but what a load of @#/? :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...