BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

Matt LeBlanc's natural coolness and likeability shone through but not enough to negate the awfulness of Evans

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Just ctrying to wondering who else could do the job of being the main presenter?

They'd need to have a big personality, really know there motors and be funny.

Nobody springs to my mind(maybe they could get chandler in)

Steve Coogan, Jay Kay, Jodie Kidd, Rowan Atkinson - all massive car fanatics that could host Top Gear easily.

Evans is old news and was trying too hard. His "woo"'s where a blatant attempt to have a catchphrase like Clarkson did. Who that German woman was i'll never know, I have no idea what she was saying.

Just watched the new top gear. Or flop gear as it was dubbed in the papers. Chris Evans is irritating. He's a unique combo of both boring and shouty. In spite of Matt le blanc's criticism I thought he was decent. I'm sure the novelty factor of oh it's joey off friends, look joey, factor will carry him a certain way anyway. He looked totally bewildered at that Blackburn American football team rocking up for the tug of war.

Just watched the new top gear. Or flop gear as it was dubbed in the papers. Chris Evans is irritating. He's a unique combo of both boring and shouty. In spite of Matt le blanc's criticism I thought he was decent. I'm sure the novelty factor of oh it's joey off friends, look joey, factor will carry him a certain way anyway. He looked totally bewildered at that Blackburn American football team rocking up for the tug of war.

I liked the twitter comments from the American TG fans - "No thanks, we'll wait for the real thing in August"

If anyone likes Alan Partridge his latest mockumentary Scissored Isle is funny. It was on Sky Atlantic.

"I'm going to one of the most deprived areas in Britain, the spiritual home of the needy, Manchester. You only have to hear the locals speak to realise this is an area severely handicapped by poverty. Once an industrial hub, today better known for its teeming gay and lesbian scene and coincidently the arrival of the BBC in Salford."

• Like 1

If anyone likes Alan Partridge his latest mockumentary Scissored Isle is funny. It was on Sky Atlantic.

"I'm going to one of the most deprived areas in Britain, the spiritual home of the needy, Manchester. You only have to hear the locals speak to realise this is an area severely handicapped by poverty. Once an industrial hub, today better known for its teeming gay and lesbian scene and coincidently the arrival of the BBC in Salford."

The 'Bin Laden' comment was hilarious.

Would still have ro search around for a good quality strwam, ifvyouvwhere to choose to watch it that legally dubious way

That was a bit early to be on the sauce TG wasn't it?

Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic is bloody (pun intended) good. A series about the bloody struggle in Naples between the various factions in the Camorra.

Almost at the end of Season 2 but worth catching up on if you don't mind subtitles and are interested in mafia type programmes.

I saw the film covering the same issues a few years ago, that was really good, not seen the tv show though, is it Italian made, with subs?