BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Moderation Lead

The media were out to get Evans from the start IMO as they were so up on Clarkson. Ignoring the fact he deservedly got sacked for assault in the workplace...

Anyhow, having seen a few comments online, it seems as though Evans was very unpleasant to work for and there may have been a mutiny....

lazy town

That's actually an Icelandic show and the bloke who plays the main good guy is in his 50's. Found that out on a Rick Stein show when he visited the country.

Also, whilst I'm in confession mode I'd like to take this opportunity to reveal that I'm probably the only Western guy on the planet that's never had to endure a full episode of Friends.

Thanks for listening ^_^

I hated that show. exaggerated speech patterns, 1 dimensional characters and rampant worship of consumerism does not make a comedy. And I agree with Donnermeat about his named shows.

• Like 1

Le Blanc comes out of it well, liked Rory Reid. Truthfully struggle understanding ze German. Guy Martin in for me.

sorry, i cant stand guy martin, just something about his personality and appearance(mutton chops!! feck off) just feels off to me.

that said, ive no idea who id like to see on the show, every name I've seen suggested looks crud, they need to find at least one well spoken intellectual type, one of the reasons clarkson, hamond and may all did well is because they're all very intelligent well spoken blokes when they needed to be(not sure about hammond, but he made up for it with his enthusiasm)

i think they need to really revamp the studio of the show though not just the presenters, maybe get back to basics and start doing more with vehicles that the everyman could own.

Edited by T J Hooker

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent Ross Kemp vs ISIS documentary on sky 1 tonight, well worth watching on catch-up etc.

Showed the current state of play on the front line with ISIS and those fighting them.

• 2 weeks later...

Half way through Ash vs Evil Dead at the moment, as a fan of the film series I'm loving the TV show. It's kept the same comedy style as the films which Bruce Campbell naturally performs superbly (as he always does), yet still rather gruesome. The makeup on the deadites are cracking too.

I enjoyed the Living and the dead. Not that it was brilliant but o liked being able to watch the whole series before it was all on tv. We got it out if the way before we go away. Couple of other things we are watching we won't see till we are home again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Brilliant program on BBC2 'The Big Life Fix' showing how designers and technology can transform people's lives.

Tonight's episode featured a bespoke app and speech box to help a guy left unable to talk after a stroke to communicate with his family, and a BMW bike adapted for a lad who was born without hands or feet, so he could fit in with his able-bodied friends.

That as well as groundbreaking tech to help farmers against rustlers.