BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Was just about to do a separate post about soa! It's very good indeed yes, just started the penultimate season (6th), and I can't stop watching it!

In short yes, stick with it!

You are in for a treat. Just got up to Season 7 Episode 6 and it is fantastic. This is how you do final seasons.

If you havent watched it alteady you should watch 'the bridge' its the show that the tunnel tried to copy.

Agree the original Danish/ Swedish the bridge is excellent , the American one called the same, drawn out to hell and weak despite being promising in the early episodes

Edited by perthblue02

The lead actress in the Danish/swede bridge is pretty great in that role(and incredibly hot) and the lead male actor is really good aswell(shame he's said he doesnt want to return for the 3rd series) they make one of the best double acts on tv right now.

Edited by T J Hooker

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I really cant be bothered reporting each of the last few posts individually...

Even normal very cordial threads like this are infected with these diffs now, its now officially impossible for any friendly light-hearted discussions to happen anywhere on this site now, what really gets me is the complete lack of humour in their trash, if your going to squabble then at least be funny with it so its at least a little entertaining for everyone else.

Edited by T J Hooker

Sorry but I really cant be bothered reporting each of the last few posts individually...

Even normal very cordial threads like this are infected with these diffs now, its now officially impossible for any friendly light-hearted discussions to happen anywhere on this site now, what really gets me is the complete lack of humour in their trash, if your going to squabble then at least be funny with it so its at least a little entertaining for everyone else.

Hahaha Mr Spartacus ..

• Backroom

I quite liked the classless eejit getting a classless reply I must admit.

That being said, better to keep the petty stuff to PM.

I really don't get the mass of strictly or x-factor, strictly's a repetitive borefest and x-factor is just big dumb juggernaut of trash(that said I do find celebrity big brother entertaining for some perverse reason)

Hahaha Mr Spartacus ..

you've said that numerous times in the past and it never made much sense then either, Spartacus is one of my favourite films so I know where the line comes from, I just don't understand how its relevant in the contexts that you've used it, so can you please explain it to me?

Edited by T J Hooker

I really don't get the mass of strictly or x-factor, strictly's a repetitive borefest and x-factor is just big dumb juggernaut of trash(that said I do find celebrity big brother entertaining for some perverse reason)

you've said that numerous times in the past and it never made much sense then either, Spartacus is one of my favourite films so I know where the line comes from, I just don't understand how its relevant in the contexts that you've used it, so can you please explain it to me?

in a word ...no

totally agree on the title sequence(thank god its easy to skip forward on netflix) I found the latest season to light and soapy and i really miss jason biggs and his perspective on things from the outside, i thought that was a one of the aspects that set the show apart from other prison dramas(and i find biggs really funny)

Edited by T J Hooker

Not much love for mr.robot then? (Though saying that im not sure if it's even officially aired in the uk yet?)

Im upto episode 7, this is easily the best show on tv, total mind boggler though, not one for people that are only interested in watching mentally non-taxing disposable programmes

Edited by T J Hooker

Not much love for mr.robot then? (Thoygh saying that im not sure if it even officially aired in the uk yet?)

Im upto episode 7, this is easily the best show on tv, total mind boggler though, not one for people that are only interested in watching mentally non-taxing disposable programmes

Just started on Mr. Robot Ep 1 (I have Eps 1 tru 10)

Its a hard show to describe without giving things away, but if you like breaking bad,fight club, house of cards,dexter, american psycho, twin peaks theres elements of all those things in it plus a ton more.

And if your a tech/computer geek you will defintely love it(im neither of those but i can see how it would be massively appealing to those that are)

Edited by T J Hooker