Sign in to follow this  
K-Hod

T.v.

you're such a charmer :wacko:

I personally Wouldn't be interested enough to see it that id be trawling online for it, they've had their day(and that day ended about 5 years ago imo)

If anyone likes Alan Partridge his latest mockumentary Scissored Isle is funny. It was on Sky Atlantic.

"I'm going to one of the most deprived areas in Britain, the spiritual home of the needy, Manchester. You only have to hear the locals speak to realise this is an area severely handicapped by poverty. Once an industrial hub, today better known for its teeming gay and lesbian scene and coincidently the arrival of the BBC in Salford."

If anyone likes Alan Partridge his latest mockumentary Scissored Isle is funny. It was on Sky Atlantic.

"I'm going to one of the most deprived areas in Britain, the spiritual home of the needy, Manchester. You only have to hear the locals speak to realise this is an area severely handicapped by poverty. Once an industrial hub, today better known for its teeming gay and lesbian scene and coincidently the arrival of the BBC in Salford."

The 'Bin Laden' comment was hilarious.

One things for sure, i wont be signing up to amazon prime just to watch topgear#2 regardless of how topgear#1 goes.

You said you had a fire stick yesterday .. Or have you forgot

Would still have ro search around for a good quality strwam, ifvyouvwhere to choose to watch it that legally dubious way

That was a bit early to be on the sauce TG wasn't it?

Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic is bloody (pun intended) good. A series about the bloody struggle in Naples between the various factions in the Camorra.

Almost at the end of Season 2 but worth catching up on if you don't mind subtitles and are interested in mafia type programmes.

Gomorrah on Sky Atlantic is bloody (pun intended) good. A series about the bloody struggle in Naples between the various factions in the Camorra.

Almost at the end of Season 2 but worth catching up on if you don't mind subtitles and are interested in mafia type programmes.

I saw the film covering the same issues a few years ago, that was really good, not seen the tv show though, is it Italian made, with subs?

Been absolutely hooked in gomorah. Brilliant.

Ive just watched season 3 episode 3 of banshee, the violence and gore in this episode is blooody outrageous(and ive seen some effed up stuff films and tv) in a great ott way though.

It is a pretty unique series, lots of twists and turns that you just dont see coming at all, the sex scenes are about as full on as you can get(not a bad thing considering all the women are drop dead stunners) the fight scenes and action scenes are amazingly choreographed and again totally full on, its got some great one liners, lots of really strange charecters, the whole show is jst completely ott but great adult fun.

Just out of curiosity i watched chubb browns latest live show dvd last night, jeeesuz how thick and inbred are the members of his audience, to be fair to him he's just making a living, he's a clever bloke is mr. vasey and he just goes out plays a character and gives these suckers what they want and takes their money, pathetic thing is most of the audience dont even realise its just a character he's playing.

Edited by T J Hooker

Just out of curiosity i watched chubb browns latest live show dvd last night, jeeesuz how thick and inbred are the members of his audience, to be fair to him he's just making a living, he's a clever bloke is mr. vasey and he just goes out plays a character and gives these suckers what they want and takes their money, pathetic thing is most of the audience dont even realise its just a character he's playing.

I enjoy a smutty joke like the rest of us but Chubby Brown is just beyond what is acceptable. He amuses the Jeremy Kyle type of audience.

Which one was that. The one filmed in ossy ?

i didnt notice, i just stuck it on the tv in the background(via a streaming service) whilst i was doing something else, it was filmed last year, the stage dsign was suprisingly classy, seemed a small venue, i lost interest altogether after about 25 mins though, theres only so many times you can hear the same jokes told just in a slightly different way over amd over(my wifes so fat ect ect..) and the sycophantic, hysterical laughter from the audiance at every little joke and remark from chubby was a little unnerving.

Edited by T J Hooker

i imagine most on here will have been watching the football, but there was a brilliant documentary on channel 4 last night at 9pm called 'interview with a murderer' if you liked shows like 'making a murderer' 'the jinx' ext... you will really have liked this, im sure you could still watch it on 4 on demand or something.

its such a British take on those shows and personally i found the final showdown between the interviewer and possible murderer laugh out loud hilarious because his reaction towards the interviewer because of the allegations being made was so absurd

Edited by T J Hooker

Okay. So I need a new series to watch. In recent years I've enjoyed stuff like; The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Lost, Californication, Deadwood, Black Sails, Vikings, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Rome.

Any recommendations?