BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS.COM Fantasy Football League

Restart at week 2  

30 members have voted

1. 1. As we have the option since the site crashed on week 1, should we start from week 2 ?

Whilst your at it put yourself in this league, its on the Barclays fantasy football site too

202496-62889

THIS SHOULD PUT YOU INTO lancashire1.

Im in aswel, Silent_bobs

Somehow I'm in the league but don't remember joining it :wacko:

Really Quite Poor FC are in and I've done my usual of over spending on some areas and neglecting others, I can never be bothered changing it around either.

Edit: It seems somehow I was in the other one not the offical one, same with you Ricky

BRapE.png

Hi, how do you pick formations?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team 'Keith Andrews' is in.

Out of interest - Mauro Formica has just been added to the players list as a midfielder at 5.5m. Could be worth an investment for our reasonable start if he's playing behind the striker. Not in many teams either, so a bit of a differential.

anyone interested in doing a prediction league in addition/instead of the fantasy league? They moved it from the FA page to talksport, but I certainly set up a league if people are interested.

Mods, feel free to separate this if you feel it merits it

Archived