BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Watched Lost Boys 2 last night, no wonder it was straight to DVD, it did feature a Sutherland, Kiefer's half brother Angus, worst line in it came from Corey Feldman.

On approching 2 vampires, "ok who ordered the steak"

HA!, I've just got that, sounds quality. Can't wait to watch it now.

On a slightly less sad note, I am seeing Dark Knight on Saturday night and can't wait. Personally, I wish I hadn't seen that clip AS.

Edited by Biddy

Watched Lost Boys 2 last night, no wonder it was straight to DVD, it did feature a Sutherland, Kiefer's half brother Angus, worst line in it came from Corey Feldman.

On approching 2 vampires, "ok who ordered the steak"

I loved the Lost Boys but never even knew they made a second one. What year is it from anyway?

For a comic-book film, it's extremely intense.

To say the least, there was no chatter when people left the cinema that I was at.

You would have thought that they hated it, until everyone got outside.

THE best performance by and actor this year and one of the best I have seen for awhile. (Heath Ledger)

Edited by rebelmswar

If, of course, you're talking about Heath Ledger, he was absolutely phenomenal.

Inspired casting.

I agree, when I first heard The Joker was going to be Ledger I was madder than hell.

Then I watched the preview and thought be may be alright.

Then I saw the movie, phenomenal acting as you said.

Even if you don't like Batman you have to see the movie.

I wasn't sure whether it was okay That I was kind of feeling sad/upset at the end. My mind couldn't process feeling that way after a superhero movie but it was just so good. I saw it with the girlfriend and some people last night at a regular theater. I usually don't pay for a movie twice(if at all) but I enjoyed finding and noticing things I had missed the first time in Imax.

For some reason i cant see pictures hosted by photobucket.So i have no idea who the pic is of.

I've heard the next villan will be The Riddler, With a rumour that Harley Quin is his side kick.

The picture is indeed of Harley Quinn.

The funny thing is they will not need to cast for the part. ;)

Yes he also likes to bake and rescue kittens.

He rescues them only to cook them afterwards? How mean.

On a serious note, The Dark Knight, really really good film. The only down point was Bale's put on deep gravely voice he used when he was actually Batman. It was a bit laughable at times. I don't remember it being so off putting in Batman Begins. And although it was inevitable considering the guy died before the film was released, but if Ledger gets oscar nominated at least it won't just be because of his death. Does it beat Jack Nicholson's portrayal? Spose it's unfair to compare, the two Jokers were vastly different.