BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Hot tub time machine - 3/5 quite funny.

She's out of my league - 2/5 not as funny as you would expect, too long, but the lead girl is nice

I love you philip morris - 4/5 - funny, based on true events, good story, would recommend it.

Hurt Locker - 4/5 great movie, real on-edge stuff

Watched Shanghai over the weekend. Didn't know anything about it but had generated a fair bit of interest here in Singapore.

Excellent stuff. Dark, tense, visually stunning.

Knight and Day - chick flick, loads of set pieces with not much holding it together

The Hole - not great but aimed at a younger audience

Despicable Me - Really annoying, maybe I was tired

Toy Story 3 - superb (as you would expect). Few tears here and there

The A Team - surprise surprise, fan bleedin tastic. Want to see it again "I think he's trying to fly the tank" :)

As great as Jackie Chan is, they could have at least got a Japanese actor to do the Mr. Myagi part. Getting someone from Honk Kong to play it is like getting a Frenchman to play someone from Scotland, or getting someone from Scotland to play an Egyptian whose lived a long time in Spain.

According to Digital Spy Police Academy 8 will start filming next year for a 2012 release, many of the original cast will be in it, bet you can't wait can you.

Yey, Sounds brilliant, original and just what Hollywood needs. (although I do love Police Academy 1 to 3)

Guest Kamy100

Saw inception tonight, echo what others have said on here, just a wonderful film which works on so many levels. Nolan is just a superb director who is willing to push the boundaries.