BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Colourising old black and white classics is abhorrent, masterpieces should be left alone. If someone had suggested to me that my favourite film of all time 'It's a Wonderful Life' was to be crayoned in, I would have gone after them with a tyre iron.

*Deep Breath* Just seen some of it in HD and it looks great, really really great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehjtn3YjZp4&feature=related

:)

I love its a wonderful life as well, seeing it in colour is wrong!

I'm pretty sure Jimmy Stewart and much of the cast campaigned against colourising films.

Colourising???

Edited by Ewood and I Would

Karate kid - anyone watched it? Heard alot of good reports n looked decent on trailer?

I got it on my PC but haven't bothered wathcing it yet, can't bring myself to watch something that is essentially nepitism on film.

The original featured a teenage kid (OK so IRL he was in his mid twenties) and by the end even adults wouldn't mess with him but I can't take this 7 year old seriously.

I saw the A-Team over the weekend. It's one of the most entertaining movies I've seen in some time. It really is very good. There were a one or two times that I didn't quite get what was going on, mainly because I couldn't make out what they were saying. But apart from that it's a great show and I hope there are more to come!

A-Team was terrible. The plot was stupid, though plot is not what you're looking for in an A-Team adaptation, I understand. But the comedy fell flat and the the action was poorly filmed and pretty boring. How on earth do you make a tank falling from the sky boring?

BTW anyone who saw Inception should watch

Knight and Day - chick flick, loads of set pieces with not much holding it together

Didn't think it was too bad, but it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Not really an action film and didn't seem to make too much sense. Not bad, not good, just...ok.

The A-Team was better than expected. Not a classic by any means, but it definitely hits home to its target audience. A good, old-fashioned action movie.

Edited by FourLaneBlue

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Just watched Antichrist on Sky anytime, one of the most weird and downright bizarre films I've ever seen. Not sure if I'd recommend watching it or steerign well clear.

Eh? As opposed to what?

Any movie involving Jack Black, the later is best watched in five minute increments to allow vomiting and general nausea. Same holds true for most movies that are termed “Romantic Comedy” which is a subtle way of saying: This is not funny at all and is only stated as such so males will agree to take females - which they wish to mate with - to see them in the first place.

• Like 2

Any movie involving Jack Black, the later is best watched in five minute increments to allow vomiting and general nausea. Same holds true for most movies that are termed “Romantic Comedy” which is a subtle way of saying: This is not funny at all and is only stated as such so males will agree to take females - which they wish to mate with - to see them in the first place.

I wish there was a "Halleluah" button on the website, as well as a "Plus 1" like there is on fighting talk to award double points.

If it did, this post would get a "Hallelulah".

Jack Black should be flayed alive.

• Like 1

I have yet to watch a movie containing that waste of skin in which either, I did not wish him dead, or thought a half empty bottle of ketchup would have been more amusing.

I quite like 'School of Rock'

I've not liked any other films with him in, though.