BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] KEAN OUT!

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the rules regarding banners? Could you be removed from the stadium or banned?

Me and my Dad had a huge SAS banner back in the day, and when we put it up on the front of the top tier of the Blackburn End we were told to take it down since they were banned throughout the ground. This was a while back though. And during the same game Arsenal had like 5 on display.

Gav was right to challenge the billy big bo**ox clan who were giving it large.

This isn't about their right to protest..they absolutely have that right.

However,when said protest fails to occur for all kinds of dodgy reasons( the fact we went 3-0 stunned people, my mate didn't come, I was with an Assitant Manager from another club being just 3 of the crackers used)then good on Gav for sticking it to them and suggesting their credibility is shot...

It's simple, if you want him gone,have the courage of your convictions and show your mettle.

If not,rein it in 'cos it's easy being a keyboard warrior without the wherewithal to see it through.

2 wins = European expectations.

Win = happy.

Lose = ###### off.

2 loses = manager out.

3 loses = sack the board.

It's a fool proof mantra for your no brained football fan.

2 wins = European expectations.

Win = happy.

Lose = ###### off.

2 loses = manager out.

3 loses = sack the board.

It's a fool proof mantra for your no brained football fan.

you're not wrong, but some of us see the bigger picture, an odd win or defeat changss nothing.

Steve Kean has a record worse than Paul Ince over 8 months, simple as that.

you're not wrong, but some of us see the bigger picture, an odd win or defeat changss nothing.

Frightening.

Plus I bet Ince is spitting feathers.

That doesn't wash with me sorry, you either want him out enough to protest or you don't no matter the score.

I just don't understand that logic.

Didn't loads of people boo BFS when we were 3-0 up against Wolves?

Which may have had some bearing on him being given the boot?

The problem you have Matty is that you're so convinced by the veracity of your own argument that you've convinced yourself that you and the rest of your posse are the only ones capable of seeing a 'bigger' picture. In your world that then means that the rest of us can only see the 'smaller' picture.

It comes across as rather arrogant I'm afraid...

The problem you have Matty is that you're so convinced by the veracity of your own argument that you've convinced yourself that you and the rest of your posse are the only ones capable of seeing a 'bigger' picture. In your world that then means that the rest of us can only see the 'smaller' picture.

I am intrigued, I have followed your posts almost all of them in reply to other posts yet bereft of opinion, so please, as you must have an opinion, what is the bigger picture you see?

was you and your posse at ewood last night?

Despite my total dislike of Kean, I can see what he is trying to do, its admirable and the quick slick passing game under pressure is wonderful to watch, however and I would respectfully ask for sensible responses to this discussion and not the bickering and bullying some of the posters deploy.

I and most people within football know that to build a team, you build from the back, always, then through the spine of the team,

GK, CB Striker and then you add the cream to midfield.

Kean appears to be doing things the wrong way round, getting his flair before the main infrastructure.

Many of you on here have played football at some level and if you keep things tight at the back and can score goals, its the recipe for success, last night apart (a team two divisions below us) we arent really scoring much and are really suspect at the back due to the system we play, indeed at the moment, most teams will fancy their chances against us.

I am intrigued, I have followed your posts almost all of them in reply to other posts yet bereft of opinion, so please, as you must have an opinion, what is the bigger picture you see?

You obviously haven't followed them closely enough,I've got plenty of opinions and have expressed them on several threads.As you've been 'following' my posts so closely go and have a look.

I was responding to a suggestion that only some on here are able to see the bigger picture which I was perfectly entitled to do.

You're still sore Kelbo from the kicking Gav gave you last night... :rolleyes:

It isn't as simple as that though is it?

You can't make something with so many contributing factors and differing circumstances black and white.

And if, like you say, an odd win doesn't change anything then people should still have protested. Win, lose or draw. That's the point that some have been making. It's the all talk billy big |3ollocks who know sh!t all about football that want to protest because of the short term results, not because they actually have an idea what the problems are. They'll be appeased if we beat Everton and Fulham and will suddenly approve of Kean. People with no opinion beyond results.

I'm not trying to insinuate that is you by the way.

[EDIT] If there has to be a swear filter can it change the words to something that still makes sense rather than "please don't use that again" or something equally stupid that makes the post not make sense? It's just ###### ###### Very Good I think that is more than reasonable ###### ###### annoying.

Arrogant? My views and opinions mean feck all in the grand scheme of things, so it makes no odds to me if people disagree.

I would be absolutely delighted if starting on Saturday we began to get results, however I do not believe by looking on the evidence of the past 8 months that Steve Kean can win enough football matches to ensure we don't get relegated- if this carries on he has to go, and that yeti is as simple as it comes.

Arrogant? My views and opinions mean feck all in the grand scheme of things, so it makes no odds to me if people disagree.

I would be absolutely delighted if starting on Saturday we began to get results, however I do not believe by looking on the evidence of the past 8 months that Steve Kean can win enough football matches to ensure we don't get relegated- if this carries on he has to go, and that yeti is as simple as it comes.

You're entitled to your opinion. Of course you are. I wasn't calling you arrogant per se,rather your assumption that only some on here can see the 'bigger' picture...there is a distinction between the two.

Despite my total dislike of Kean, I can see what he is trying to do, its admirable and the quick slick passing game under pressure is wonderful to watch, however and I would respectfully ask for sensible responses to this discussion and not the bickering and bullying some of the posters deploy.

I and most people within football know that to build a team, you build from the back, always, then through the spine of the team,

GK, CB Striker and then you add the cream to midfield.

Kean appears to be doing things the wrong way round, getting his flair before the main infrastructure.

Many of you on here have played football at some level and if you keep things tight at the back and can score goals, its the recipe for success, last night apart (a team two divisions below us) we arent really scoring much and are really suspect at the back due to the system we play, indeed at the moment, most teams will fancy their chances against us.

I agree, but hopefully we will get Samba and Givet/Nelsen back in the side soon to provide the stability at the back. Get these new strikers in and it might just work - 'might' being the key word unfortunately...

I know I'm going to fall into a 'posse' or something by saying this, but 5 games is the limit for me - its enough time to get everyone in transfer-wise, the defence should be back to full strength, and there will have been time to get new signings integrated a bit - if we still look clueless by then Kean can have no excuses

You obviously haven't followed them closely enough,I've got plenty of opinions and have expressed them on several threads.As you've been 'following' my posts so closely go and have a look.

I was responding to a suggestion that only some on here are able to see the bigger picture which I was perfectly entitled to do.

Gav is not capable of giving anyone a kicking, especially not me, he's a pussycat. I would I ask for your opinion of a bigger picture, you posted not me, what is the bigger picture you see, I didnt say it, you did, I really am intrigued at what you are seeing as the bigger picture!

I just would really and respectfully be interested in your views, each time I have asked you a question, yoiu dont appear capable of answering, I am really quite interested as to what you are seeing?

I'm sure that Kelbo, Majibal and myself never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

And to all the bravado types on here claiming they couldn't possibly back up their earlier claims of protest cos they didn't have a mob to back them up (which is essentially their excuse) - this is how you do it

For reference I'm not pro Kean/Venkys nor have I developed a personal hatred for them (yet)

Archived