BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Cheapest Games

Thought we could do with a central place for everyone to identify where they've found games the cheapest, starting with FIFA and pes. Recently no-one has been able to match ASDA and Tesco, is that the case again this year? What is this special edition of FIFA? Is there a basic model?

Fifa 12: Special Edition Includes: 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.

And yes, I imagine they will release just the regular game, I think that Special Edition is for pre-orders.

£42.89 on Tesco Entertainment for the Special Edition of Fifa 12 and if the price gets reduced whilst you have it on pre-order you get it for the cheaper price

Pre-order is the way to go if you really fancy an upcoming game. Most will now offer you the 1st day deal guarantee too. From my experience unless you are at the shops very early for the Fifa / COD releases the deals are often out of stock quickly anyway.

Anyone used coolshop.co.uk ? Have a decent offer on Forza 4 collectors edition.

Dunno about that hughsey, I went to asda at midnight last year for fifa 11 and was queing for 3 hours.

Go to a bigger store then :P

Iv done it for the last 2 Fifa's and also GTA - go about 11, que up for an hour and away by 12.10. Or you could just go to a video game shop in wigan that sells all the games a couple of days early (just not as cheap as supermarkets) :lol:

Go to a bigger store then :P

Iv done it for the last 2 Fifa's and also GTA - go about 11, que up for an hour and away by 12.10. Or you could just go to a video game shop in wigan that sells all the games a couple of days early (just not as cheap as supermarkets) :lol:

The asda i went to was the biggest in the area, the smaller ones had loads of copies and didnt rn out till a few days later.

And i was offerd Black Ops a few days before official release from a small retailer.....£60, i decided to wait.

• Backroom

Going to the supermarkets at 12pm is the way forward - cheapest and you have it within minutes

I find it better to go at 12am :P

I remember back in the day I was PES mad and used to read Pesfan constantly awaiting news that a retailer had broke release date and then run into town to convince shops they could now sell it safely!

These days I rarely preorder or pay full whack for games as I just don't get enough time to play

Archived