BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has there ever been a individual at Rovers so hated by the majority?

Can't stand the sight of him anymore after all the lies and Bull that spouts out of the flap on his face.

Even if he was some what competent I don't think I would ever like/support him.

HE will never again have my support, I really don't care what lucky results he manages.

My club will only ever feel like my club again once he has been shown the door.

KEAN OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pune9s latest post on their site is rather baffling given the recent announcements..

"This afternoon a group of the 9 fans in Pune spent around one and a half hours having an impromptu discussion with one of the owners close representatives.

Whilst it was an informal meeting, the concerns being expressed by many Rovers fans at the moment were aired.

This covered subjects both on and off the field and included sharing the outcome of recent online polls.

We also heard about exciting plans for the Rovers brand in India and look forward to these plans developing and coming to fruition.

We are confident that the content of this meeting and the opinions which were expressed will be relayed directly to the owners.

We were also pleased to have it confirmed that the owners dedicate specific resources to following all forms of comment and online discussion by Rovers fans, and are therefore always aware how this element of Rovers support are expressing their feelings."

So they know the fans opionions.. and still publically call the manager Brilliant! wth is that all about..

Has there ever been a individual at Rovers so hated by the majority?

Can't stand the sight of him anymore after all the lies and Bull that spouts out of the flap on his face.

Even if he was some what competent I don't think I would ever like/support him.

HE will never again have my support, I really don't care what lucky results he manages.

My club will only ever feel like my club again once he has been shown the door.

KEAN OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously think you could have a management team of Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussain and Kim Jong Il and they would be more popular than Steve Kean, I actually think a BRFCS poll may be 52% in favour

They will if it turns out to be Gazza or Michael Knighton!

We'll know we're properly screwed if Gazza turns up with a couple of cans, a fishing rod and some chicken. Mind you, he couldn't do much worse than the current lot.....

Rao also admitted that the club's current position was difficult to take and has pledged that they will soon give the supporters something to smile about.

He added: "I would like to assure the fans we are very much concerned about the situation.

"It is really painful, I know that. It is painful for the owners with what is happening.

"I would like to be honest - we will show some results and we will produce some results and make our fans happy."

That reads like an ultimatum to me.

I guess Kean has to win at QPR or he will be out after losing to Spuds.

You'd like to think so philip, but you just can't take anything for granted with the Roas.

The thing about this whole saga is, they'd have me back onside if they sacked Kean now, and I'm sure many more fans feel the same.

Rao also admitted that the club's current position was difficult to take and has pledged that they will soon give the supporters something to smile about.

He added: "I would like to assure the fans we are very much concerned about the situation.

"It is really painful, I know that. It is painful for the owners with what is happening.

"I would like to be honest - we will show some results and we will produce some results and make our fans happy."

Wishful thinking.

That's odd, thought results weren't everything?

That's just our weasly manager trying to deflect his results record away from the owners. He certainly does talk to them under pretentions that he's talking to the fans.

Self preservation is key to our man.

You'd like to think so philip, but you just can't take anything for granted with the Roas.

The thing about this whole saga is, they'd have me back onside if they sacked Kean now, and I'm sure many more fans feel the same.

It'd take a lot more than just sacking Kean to get me fully onside with them. Like getting a decent replacement for one.

Might be wishful thinking Philip, they have not demonstrated any previous form to suggest they can make the right decision.

They are too wrapped up in keeping face and I supect Kean plays on the fact,

horrible tow rag that he is

Archived