BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

I'm staggered that you think you can understand him but others can't. I understand him alright---he's a troll.

Now he's nit-picked the drink-driving theme to death (it wasn't Kean's fault,it was his solicitor!) he wants to start anther one---whether Kean meant he'd forfeited the game at Cardiff or not!

Just for his mates info of course! :wacko:

AlanK is not a troll end of.

I await an apology from you to him.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha thanks SAR. I don`t expect an apology any time soon. Been a member on here for 11 years and never been accused of that! Think it says something about somebody else rather than me.

I admit moving on to the forfeit thing may have been a bit mischevious but to be fair it was one of my original questions I got shot down in flames for asking.

Thanks to the people who understand I was simply asking a question. I got my answer.

To everyone else....thanks for confirming my answer!

OK so now we've established SK has told 1 or 2 porkies we can move on.

A few things he appears to have got right of late

Pressing - rather than just getting behind the ball (and watching the opposition walz past us), we now appear to be working harder at pressing the ball. Still not convinced our midfield are tracking their markers all the time but we're certainly doing more basic defending as well.

Central Midfield - Nzonzi appears to be back to his best and seems to have licence now to get up and down the pitch. No doubt the sudden change in form of Petrovic appears to have helped. As well as Pedersen's sudden ability to tackle and generally wind up the opposition.

The hole - or more, the players in the hole. We no longer have 3 of them on the pitch all out of position and providing no defensive cover. We've got Dunn back in there and lets face it, it's not only his best position but probably the only position he should be played in. He's also by far the best we've got at doing it. It also means Hoilet is back on the flanks (mainly the left) picking the ball up from deep and causing problems on the break.

Fitness - FA cup aside we've stopped conceding in the last 10 minutes. Probably too early to read anything into that just yet.

Now, I'm not quite sure whether this isn't again just the players deciding this is how they're going to play now. It did appear following the Bolton game that they'd given up and were waiting for Kean's marching orders. I'm certainly not convinced they all back him but maybe after it was clear he wasn't going anywhere they all had a sit down and discussed how it needed to be.

We're still in the bottom 3 though....

OK so now we've established SK has told 1 or 2 porkies we can move on.

We're still in the bottom 3 though....

move on ? move f on?

why should we move on hes a lying nasty piece of work!!!!

Bet you would let your wife back after she had affair with your mate.

WITH KEAN WE ARE GOING BUST.

Spot on; it is exactly the same thing. :rolleyes:

I want Kean out as things stand, but if the run of form/ results from the last five matches carry on for the foreseeable, he can stay by all means as far as I'm concerned.

move on ? move f on?

I merely meant move on from that particular little spat that was going on over the last couple of pages. You'll see the title and topic is very much still about Steve Kean.

He should have been fired, he wasn't. Something's changed, we're playing better. Why?

move on ? move f on?

Typical of the pompous, overblown tremblers who really like the feel of the blinkers.

He may be a very poor manager - you can have that one.

He may have been manipulative with the facts - which manager hasn't (Olly apart)? Indeed a cupcake for those of you who can stand up and say you haven't done the same throughout your perfect lives.

My view - some are blaming nice-guy Kean, for the godawful circus that has been brought to town by the Indians. Steve is a symptom, the side effect is our position in the league.

Stop the personal stuff, it says more about you lot.

Steve Kean should be replaced with a more competent manager (see?)

Typical of the pompous, overblown tremblers who really like the feel of the blinkers.

He may be a very poor manager - you can have that one.

He may have been manipulative with the facts - which manager hasn't (Olly apart)? Indeed a cupcake for those of you who can stand up and say you haven't done the same throughout your perfect lives.

My view - some are blaming nice-guy Kean, for the godawful circus that has been brought to town by the Indians. Steve is a symptom, the side effect is our position in the league.

and what IF, he was a part owner in the club how would you feel then ?

nice-guy Kean

:lol:

Surely you can see we passed this diplomatic point, long ago. Maybe if you keep saying it quietly to yourself, ad infinitum, though, it might come true.

We need a new approach, but what? Sadly the only way for Kean to be replaced, is for us to see the back of Venkys. Let's hope the Indian media piece(s) hit the mark.

though, he's got a very strong wife

and at least he can drive.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My faith has been restored in Mr Kean having heard views from the inside.

We have one of the brightest young managers in the league, and this should be embraced. Patience is called for.

He is as much a liar as any other manager...I give you Arsene (I didn't see it) Wenger.

He is well liked by people (friends, colleagues and players) who know him - not odious, despicable or any of the ridiculous exaggerated descriptions peddled on here by the same handful of posters.

Some of you need to wake up, you are poisoning each other.

Sent with love

TDI

now THIS is a Troll.

Archived