BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

Not seen any comments but seems kean is defo unsackable!

how you worked that out?, if Jensen has left, thats enbarrassing for Kean, what happens now when Man city spank us, Jensen's fault.

Or does Kean want to be judge from now on, start a fresh.

Edited by chris

how you worked that out?, if Jensen has left, thats enbarrassing for Kean, what happens now when Man city spank us, Jensen's fault.

Or does Kean want to be judge from now on, start a fresh.

Jensen did not leave of his own accord, he was removed and the reasons for why he was removed to be frank stink. He has been made a scapegoat by you know who.

Let's say for argument sake that Jensen may have played a large role in our poor results (something I find very hard to believe) well what does that say about our manager?

The manager is the number 1, he makes the final decisions when it comes to tactics and team selection. If an assistant made poor decisions it's up to the manager to spot them and change them. It's not like Rovers have been playing poorly for just one game, it's more like 30.

Smells like bullshit to me if that is indeed the reason why he has had to go.

If it's Jensen's choice, who can blame him?

He may link up with Laudrup again, now that Laudrup is a free agent and won't be short of offers.

Plus, if he knows that Kean isn't about to be sacked anytime soon, why stay on a blatently sinking ship?

If it's a club decision then why just remove the assistant manager?

Even if they replace him with an experienced number 2, which shows that they're willing to make some changes, why not make the change that needs making and get rid of the real problem (Kean)?

• Like 1

I think people need to calm down a bit until the full picture comes out, has anyone stopped to think about why Jensen has left? Could be personal reasons that have caused this, could be legal reasons, could be all manner of things not related to Steve Kean whatsoever.

• Like 3

Guest Rovers4Good

WOW the ###### has hit the fan. :)

For those who think Kean will become the number 2 get a life it's never going to happen.

Also, to make Jensen a scapegoat for the run of poor results is something that cements my thoughts that the goings on behind the scenes at Rovers are something that shouldn't happen in world football and something that the FA needs to get a grip of soon.

Get the little fatty out of our club ""KEAN OUT""

Jensen did not leave of his own accord, he was removed and the reasons for why he was removed to be frank stink. He has been made a scapegoat by you know who.

If true this would be an absolute disgrace. How can the players trust a manager who lets somebody else take the rap for his own short comings ? I hope your information is wrong.

Probably near the mark.

Kean will have told the owners Jensen is to blame for the poor results and needs to be replaced.

It's called covering your own back by sacrifcing a minion - career managers do it all the time.

Roll of drums - obvious really.

I don't know the full ins and outs of how we came to appoint Jensen as assistant manager in the first place but from the outside at least it looks like it wasn't Kean's choice in the first place. You should always let your manager choose the backroom staff where possible in my opinion. To be honest there never seemed to be sort of any connection between Kean and Jensen in the dugout, Jensen usually just took a background role and you'd barely notice he was our assistant manager at times. The likelihood of the events regarding is departure is probably either that he'd had enough of working with Kean because he didn't like him, didn't want to ruin his reputation or Kean has told someone he wants to appoint "his own" assistant manager.

Edited by grizfoot

I don't know the full ins and outs of how we came to appoint Jensen as assistant manager in the first place but from the outside at least it looks like it wasn't Kean's choice in the first place. You should always let your manager choose the backroom staff where possible in my opinion. To be honest there never seemed to be sort of any connection between Kean and Jensen in the dugout, Jensen usually just took a background role and you'd barely notice he was our assistant manager at times. The likelihood of the events regarding is departure is probably either that he'd had enough of working with Kean because he didn't like him, didn't want to ruin his reputation or Kean has told someone he wants to appoint "his own" assistant manager.

actually Kean said the appointment would make the football world sit up and take notice