BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

Could it not just be that JJ has been given the boot because he's not doing his job properly on the training ground and maybe hasn't connected properly with the players and got the best out of them? Certainly looks that way to me.

I thought the assistant and the first team coach masterminded things on the training ground while the manager merely observed and looked after other bits and pieces...like pouring himself a large glass of red in the changing rooms.

This could be a good move if someone is appointed that has a shred of tactical nouse – something that's clearly been lacking in the Kean/Jensen partnership.

Will see what transpires.

Brownie on twitter saying 'Thats NOT the announcement' he was being told about.

PLEASE VENKYS - Employ Benitez, perhaps also a DOF and demote Kean.....If he doesnt like it, then he knows where the door is too.

Also as for Kean bulletproof - I think he has just lost his shield.....Hammer blow on saturday and its only him to take the blame.....I think his time is coming to an end.

Could it not just be that JJ has been given the boot because he's not doing his job properly on the training ground and maybe hasn't connected properly with the players and got the best out of them? Certainly looks that way to me.

Imagine someone that had an unsuccessful football career, was sacked three times as an assistant manger and is currently in the relegation zone saying to an ex internationl Arsenal player who worked as assistant manager for Laudrup......

"you are not good enough to be my assistant manager"

Edited by chris
  • Like 2

How the hell has Steve Kean created himself such a bulletproof position at our club?

It actually beggars belief!

I have to agree Matty, not sure why Jensen has gone yet, but if he has gone as a result of the 'recent' run of bad form :wacko: , then the owners have not learnt a thing in the past 12 months.

Jensen did not leave of his own accord, he was removed and the reasons for why he was removed to be frank stink. He has been made a scapegoat by you know who.

What a joke, was going to say is this a scapegoat thing and he's been blamed for results or has he started to show dissent against the manager or is it the beginning of getting rid of both of them?

Well looks like it's the scapegoat thing, what a joke, no idea how he has been as an assistant manager but I highly doubt he's been the one to blame for Kean's terrible reign, Kean/The club picked him afterall.

KEAN OUT NOW!

There was a month or so gap between kean being hired and Jensen being hired. What is Keans record for those games? Does anyone know?

i was just thinking the same ...iirc Keans first few results were quite good and the slump coincided with Jensens appointment , and when the subject of a no2 came up with Kean i doubt very much the first word off HIS lips were John Jensen , it was widely reported Kean had NEVER worked with him......

OMG i sound like a Kean supporter........Are Venky's and their Pharmiseutical arm putting something in the Accrington water??

Imagine someone that had an unsuccessful football career, was sacked three times as an assistant manger and is currently in the relegation zone saying to an ex internationl Arsenal player who worked as assistant manager for Laudrup......

"you are not good enough to be my assistant manager"

It happens – especially if you have the ear of the clueless owners.

If Kean is involved in the departure of Jensen it looks like the ginger baldy with the SH1T-EATING GRIN is trying to buy himself more time.

I have supported Rovers ever since watching my first Rovers game at Ewood on 7th Septemder 1963.

I truly despise Kean and have very little respect for our owners. You are quickly destroying what good hard working people have built up over many years. How can you be so plain stupid?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

i was just thinking the same ...iirc Keans first few results were quite good and the slump coincided with Jensens appointment , and when the subject of a no2 came up with Kean i doubt very much the first word off HIS lips were John Jensen , it was widely reported Kean had NEVER worked with him......

OMG i sound like a Kean supporter........Are Venky's and their Pharmiseutical arm putting something in the Accrington water??

Done some digging:

Steve Kean Hired on the 13th December 2010.

John Jensen Hired on the 12th January 2011

Keans Results in that time:

Sat 18 15:00 H West Ham Utd PREM Drew 1-1

Sun 26 15:00 H Stoke City PREM Lost 0-2

Tue 28 15:00 A West Brom PREM Won 3-1

Sat 1 15:00 A Sunderland PREM Lost 0-3

Wed 5 20:00 H Liverpool PREM Won 3-1

Sat 8 15:00 H Queens Park FACP Won 1-0

His record their isnt too bad, but still shipping goals for fun.

After that we won 3 games in the whole of the rest of the season, in all competitions.

I hate Kean but results havent been as good since Jensen arrived.

Edited by novella

So Kean has (alledgedly) played a part in the removal of a fellow SEM client from his position. I wonder how Anderson views that.

Something really stinks about the whole affiar and it seems to me that Venkys could be as culpable as Kean.

Jensen has been relieved of his duties as Assistant Manager.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10303~2466725,00.html

That's a pitiful statement. Doesn't say why he's left, has he resigned, has he been sacked or what? Has this come from Paul Agnew, because if it has, it does him no favours.

It just looks as though it's another case of the fans not really being important. What's happened to BRFC?

• Like 4

Maybe Jensen can speak to the media and reveal a couple of things to us all, shed some light on the nasty business going on! And maybe a few negative revealings on Kean!!

Lets hope for that, I want to hear his story on this!

No way he talks. There is always gagging orders when these things happen

SK "It's not my fault - JJ tells me what to do, honest."

VENKYS "Ok Stevie, JJ is gone - he never stayed late so we didn't think he was any good"

SK "And and the players always do what I tell them to do but it doesn't work, so it must be their fault as well. Its not fair I will scream and scream until you sack them all"

VENKYS "Calm down Stevie, we will do it for you - at least results won't get any worse without players"

SK "Thankyou. Now I will go and tell the fans that having no players is a positive thing."

• Like 1

I have written this before and I will say it again.

Steve Kean is the worst employee Blackburn Rovers have had in the club's 136 year history.

Ever so typical that he gets Jensen fired when he himself should be gone.

Anyway the SEM/Anderson effluence continues to reduce.

• Like 8

i wouldnt have minded laudrup at rovers!

william's appointed ince instead of him.. cos laudrup would only sign a 2 yr contract. big mistake IMO.

john jensen leaves... SO WHAT!. none of our 1st team coaching staff impresses me TBH! :(

Laudrup wanted to have a leaving clause example Real Madrid come along and he can leave for free. While agree we missed out on Laudrup with clauses like that its easy to see why JW did not sign him.