BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

Jensen did not leave of his own accord, he was removed and the reasons for why he was removed to be frank stink. He has been made a scapegoat by you know who.

Kamy, any chance he would do an interview explaining what has been happening the last many months?

This has really irked me. Kean really is the Venky's blue eyed boy. He is going nowhere. Venkys are the biggest problem in all of this, how dumb can you get, being wrapped around the finger of that utter clown?!

I agree. Venkys' blind loyalty/inability to deal with Kean is a major problem.

Could be a master stroke by the venky's,

scenario,

Steve why do we keep playing crap and getting beat,

well I work out the plan for the players but it seems JJ keeps changing it and we have a big game against city coming up and we could get spanked if he changes it again,

OK Steve JJ is gone, its all your shout against city so we should win right?

:blink: er i suppose so, I will get back to you with the result.

well its good to dream once in a while

Edited by yoda

All I can think about is how Jensen came out and reportedly apologised for Keans behaviour on Saturday as discussed on another thread and this could perhaps be seen as an act of insubordination on his part by undermining Kean. - pure speculation btw

The whole situation reminds me of the incompetent captain Zapp Brannagan in Futurama who will imediately sell out his assistant Kiff the second anything goes wrong.

• Like 6

All I can think about is how Jensen came out and reportedly apologised for Keans behaviour on Saturday as discussed on another thread and this could perhaps be seen as an act of insubordination on his part by undermining Kean. - pure speculation btw

This is what I thought the second I read the title

i wouldve risked rovers losing him to real madrid! ;)after all it wouldve proved we were successful. :)

I completely agree but surely Rovers should have been rewarded in some where. I mean we all know Rovers are smaller than Real Madrid but there is nothing wrong with Rovers getting their cut of the money.

The whole situation reminds me of the incompetent captain Zapp Brannagan in Futurama who will imediately sell out his assistant Kiff the second anything goes wrong.

I am curious to know the hold Kean has over venkys. I cannot help believing it has something to do with the takeover at the very beginning.

As far as I am concerned if Kean has in anyway shape or form influenced the removal of Jensen - taking into consideration Sam's sacked and Keans's rumoured in that as well. All the more reason for chants of Kean out v city. Especially if there is not a replacement assistant before saturday. Make venkys understand once and for all, KEAN IS THE PROBLEM AND WE WANT HIM OUT.

• Like 1

Very strange scenario,

1.If we bring in new asistant he will want guarantee's that the golden boy aint going out the door shortly, or it will be a short lived appointment.

2. They may promote within, but again that may fall in line with point 1.

3. Director of football comes in? Not see this work at any club in England yet, and with Kean's ego, he will not like that,

4.Kean goes to number 2, and new Manager comes in? Again Kean's ego will surely not allow him to be demoted

Only sensible scenario is Kean goes, because a new Manager will want his own staff, no point appointing someone as assistant if it only last weeks.

However if Kean goes, who is going to run things in the meantime?

A complete mess, and more evidence that they don't know what they are doing.

Not sure what has happened, Kamy say's its a definate sacking which massively surprises me as sackings usually leak out, and this has caught everyone by surprise. Be interesting what official word comes out if any

So if they've got rid, have they paid him his compensation?

Or did he not have long left? Or did he walk?

I've got a sneaking suspicion that the only reason that Kean is still in a job is because they don't want to pay another manager compensation, after Sam's pay-off. However if they've paid Jensen off then it gives us some hope.

Edited by booth

The more I think of this the more it winds me up.... I trust Kamy in what he says and out of most here he has very decent contacts within the club and a direct line to Venkys PR.. how Kean can get away with firing Jensen while remaining untouched beggers belief..

The annoying part for me is we will likely pay off Jensen.. hire someone new and then have to pay off the new bloke within 6 months.

As for it being Jensens fault.. he has to use Keans tactics, Keans players and more than likely as the Keans methods (or lack of as the case may be).

This is especially annoying given the other thread about how Kean treated some fans after the Newcastle game and how Jensen actually took the time to talk to the fans.. maybe that didn't go down to well with Kean, especially as there was a level of honesty to it.

I have been a manager for 13years so I would fall under the career manager bracket.. not in football but in computing and I have never once had to fire my team leads or project managers because it is down to me to make sure they know what they are doing and do a good job and to me thats one of the key roles as a manager. You wouild know within 3 months at most anyway if they are any good at their jobs.. not the 8 months or so Jensen has been here. The manager is the one in charge and it is always his responsibility, it is part of the reason managers get paid so much to do their jobs because it is more often than not their heads on the block.

One thing I do hope is that this is not a ploy by Venkys to save face in the public eye by getting someone experienced in to 'help' Kean do his job properly.

I am curious to know the hold Kean has over venkys. I cannot help believing it has something to do with the takeover at the very beginning.

As far as I am concerned if Kean has in anyway shape or form influenced the removal of Jensen - taking into consideration Sam's sacked and Keans's rumoured in that as well. All the more reason for chants of Kean out v city. Especially if there is not a replacement assistant before saturday. Make venkys understand once and for all, KEAN IS THE PROBLEM AND WE WANT HIM OUT.

Kean is the problem but the longer this problem continues the less patient I am with Venky's. I can't for the life of me see why they would sack the assistant manager and leave the most useless inexperienced manager we have ever had. Statistically he has been a shambles blaming the Assistant is a disgrace, its what all poor managers do when things go wrong in any walk of life. Kean should have gone with him this just smacks of creating a new Scapegoat for the league position without Venky's having to admit they made a MASSIVE MISTAKE, IN PROMOTING KEAN, THAT IF ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WILL CAUSE IRREPAIRABLE DAMAGE TO THE CLUB. If that happens I will never eve5r forgive them.

One thing I do hope is that this is not a ploy by Venkys to save face in the public eye by getting someone experienced in to 'help' Kean do his job properly.

No one in the footballing world will touch Rovers with a barge poll. They know exactly what is going on at Rovers anyone coming in is going to have to run the whole club. They will want more money in Jan as our squad is very poor and of course complete control over transfers. While I can think of several people who could do this and have the contacts to bring in the right people. Would they come to Blackburn? Difficult Difficult times for Rovers Fans.

Yes I want Kean out yesterday but I can't see it happening.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Very strange scenario,

1.If we bring in new asistant he will want guarantee's that the golden boy aint going out the door shortly, or it will be a short lived appointment.

2. They may promote within, but again that may fall in line with point 1.

3. Director of football comes in? Not see this work at any club in England yet, and with Kean's ego, he will not like that,

4.Kean goes to number 2, and new Manager comes in? Again Kean's ego will surely not allow him to be demoted

Only sensible scenario is Kean goes, because a new Manager will want his own staff, no point appointing someone as assistant if it only last weeks.

However if Kean goes, who is going to run things in the meantime?

A complete mess, and more evidence that they don't know what they are doing.

Not sure what has happened, Kamy say's its a definate sacking which massively surprises me as sackings usually leak out, and this has caught everyone by surprise. Be interesting what official word comes out if any

Somebody says on twitter that there is another announcment to come. They first thought Jensen going was the announcment, but the source has told him that was not it.

Somebody says on twitter that there is another announcment to come. They first thought Jensen going was the announcment, but the source has told him that was not it.

I have a feeling the announcement maybe Director related,

I did have talks with the club yesterday, but those talks have not yet concluded, so any annoucement will not involve what was dicussed yesterday

I did have talks with the club yesterday, but those talks have not yet concluded, so any annoucement will not involve what was dicussed yesterday

Apparently there is a delay on whatever the announcemnt is. Maybe venkys are coming back and telling the club, you've sacked the wrong bloke. I can hope can I not.

• Like 1

This will be an appointment from within. Strengthening his positionfrom within

I wouldn't be surprise if Kean appoint David Lowe as his number 2. DL is the head of youth coaching at the mo.

Also Agent_ITK on twitter

Agent_ITK Agent_ITK

O'Leary's people talking to #Blackburn #Forest and #WBA about top job. #brfc

Director of Pantomime ? as least we might have a chance of putting a show on by Christmas. Ginger baldy and his girlfriend Jas to star as the Ugly Sisters.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1