BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

Yeah. He is a Clitheroe lad. Chris Rush. He is only young but he was a reserve team fitness coach at Man City I think. Took the first team fitness job at Rovers a month or so ago. Worked with some top top players at city and is very highly thought of.

[/quote

Sadly the fitness of the team has come under serious question this season so far.

• Like 1

The contrast between now, and when we had John Williams virtually running the show, could not be starker.

There's no real strategy or foresight, no evident plan. It's amateur night. Decisions being made seemingly on a whim.

I rue the day Steve Kean ever turned up at my club.

I really wanna strangle the fella, you know what I mean?

Totally agree.

It is also about time the LET start asking the right questions as well. No more pussyfooting about with the club. supporters want answers.

How can a man, with a record like Keans remain as a manager. It is just too incredible for words.

Maybe some on here who wish they had joined the march prior to the arsenal match now.

Not allowed to say anymore because of legalities, other than this does not mean that Kean is about to be sacked.

WTF,

are these indian barstewards running a football club or the Matrix,

its about time someone with the right knowledge called these cXXXs out

I'am with ABBEY

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Why extend his contract in May if he wasn't up to the job?

because in Kean's deluded world he was expecting to be top6 probably and if he is not the problem in his deluded world then someone else is.

I really do think Kean is deluded to an Onkar Judge level.

When I was up at Brockhall I saw JJ, he came across as a very knowledgable man, the evidence I saw was that the players liked him, so him suddenly leaving might have a effect on them.

Also a very stupid timing, why do this now just 2 days before a huge game? Whereas getting rid of him after City would've been better timing as there are 2 weeks to next game. IF what I have heard is true then this whole situation stinks and JJ has been made the scapegoat. I really hope no replacement is announced before Sarurday because a bad result and fans turning against Kean might result in Venky's having to make another sacking.

But my gut feeling is that Kean isn't going to get sacked regardless of what the result is on Saturday.

Wasn't it said on here that Jensen and Samba were the only ones that came across to talk to travelling fans after the Newcastle game? If Kean ignore fans and no. 2 went to them could see that loyalty would be questioned, in the current regime we know what that means don't we?

because in Kean's deluded world he was expecting to be top6 probably and if he is not the problem in his deluded world then someone else is.

I really do think Kean is deluded to an Onkar Judge level.

not deluded, its because he has his head that far up his own arse he can't see anything

They think they are gods and mafia ,they are tring to run us like they are KGB . The time for the V's to answer questions is now! In Blackburn when their team is playing at home! Not in India ! We Dare you!

spot on ABBEY,

come on Venky's,

FACE THE FANS IN BLACKBURN

OR ARE YOU COWARDS

Edited by yoda

I know this is a Kean bashing site but has anyone considered Jensen may have left of his own accord to take a job elsewhere either maybe as a Manager?? No reason released as yet so why not wait instead of just saying the first anti Kean thing which comes into your head. I would replace Kean as manager in a heart beat after what I saw in Newcastle on Saturday but I've just read through the last 9 pages of this threat and not one fact has been posted just figments of peoples imagination.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 4

I know this is a Kean bashing site but has anyone considered Jensen may have left of his own accord to take a job elsewhere either maybe as a Manager?? No reason released as yet so why not wait instead of just saying the first anti Kean thing which comes into your head. I would replace Kean as manager in a heart beat after what I saw in Newcastle on Saturday but I've just read through the last 9 pages of this threat and not one fact has been posted just figments of peoples imagination.

So you ignored what Kamy posted

• Like 6

• Backroom

My estimation of Kean could quite literally go no lower, I absolutely despise the man and cannot wait until the day he leaves this club.

As a result, Kamy's words do not surprise me at all - nor should they surprise anybody else, knowing how the slimy little weasel got the job in the first place.

Hopefully people will make their voices heard at the weekend. I don't hold much hope, but a stadium-wide "KEAN OUT" chant would be beautiful.

• Like 5

Lots of speculation about reasons for Jensen leaving.

Just heard one school of thought that he was "about to pull the trigger on Kean".

Seemingly, Kean frightened that the sh1t would hit the fan made his move. Apparently, has been brewing for days and decision made late Tuesday.

From a comment at teamtalk. Seems like some sense coming from a united fan!

"Going to work with Michael Laudrup again following his departure from Mallorca. They worked together in Brondby and Getafe a few years back. I think they will be unveiled in Hamburger SV, where John Jensen also played from 88-90. As you now Frank Arnesen is there now and it's considered he will bring his old friends to his new club after they fired their manager last week"