BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

I must admit that it has come as a bit of shock Jensen leaving and its all very cloak and dagger at the moment but has anyone actually considered that he has gone because he is a shi^e assistant manager. He came from nowhere and say what you want about Kean, but he wasnt his choice and the manager is entitled to work with whoever he trusts and feels comfortable with.

Jensen never really inspired any confidence in me and I remember when he was appointed Paul Merson (not the most relaible opinion I know) saying that he didnt even realise Jensen had gone into coaching.

As usual with Rovers at the momnent things on the PR side are dreadful but I feel jumping to conclusions and instantly blaming Kean for this is a little naive.

My personal opinion is a spanking against City and he will be gone.

is this a clue???

Alan Irvine or Walter Smith???

Alan Irvine would be a good choice in my view.

I doubt either are daft enough but I'll plump for Walter as he was mentioned on here the other day by that Preston chap. Irvine is just back at Everton with the Youth.

You always seek to appoint someone better than yourself !!!

Once appointed a 'high flyer' and asked why I should give him the job - he said he'd put me on the golf course for 12 months whilst he sorted things out. Sounded good, gave him the job, feckin brilliant - now a FTSE 100 CEO.

• Like 1

Perhaps another Scottish Number 2, With both Managerial experience and assistant experience, but more importantly Prem experience.

Archie Knox?

Edit - beaten to it by WWWM

Am hoping this is the start of the removal of Steve, but...

.....suspect it's just another way for SK to buy some more time / generate some more excuses.

We've become a football laughing stock and everyone but the owners can see the joke's on us.

How bloody farcical does this whole situation have to get before Venky's realise what they've done?

Edited by percy

I don't know for sure, and won't claim to, but Gary McCallistairs name did crop up in a conversation I has over the summer, and it would not surprise me if he was very high up on the list due to his Managerial experience too

I know a very wealthy villa fan who as a box at villa and whilst on holiday in the carribean came across g mac and said his head was stuck up his own arse and an absolute horrible guy and a few days lata gabby agbonlahor came out in the news to say what g mac and houllier was like . I hope it's not him as I think he his a bit of a mercenary which is something we don't need at the moment to be .honest

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043223/Blackburn-assistant-John-Jenson-leaves-post.html

Key part of the article say:-

Sportsmail understands owners Venky’s are running out of patience and will soon decide whether to sack the Scot or give him one last chance by appointing a new No 2.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2043223/Blackburn-assistant-John-Jenson-leaves-post.html

Key part of the article say:-

Sportsmail understands owners Venky’s are running out of patience and will soon decide whether to sack the Scot or give him one last chance by appointing a new No 2.

The end game is in sight

• Like 1

So Kamy now doesnt think he is as bullet proof as he originally thought, im convinced this is just the start.

Come on Venkys - LISTEN TO THE FANS - Kean has to go, we need a top quality manager, not Kean!

They probably are, its most likely Venky's are worried about getting it wrong with a successor that is causing the delay.