BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

scottread16 Scott

Steve kean confirms board decision to release john jenson. More on @bbclancashire tonight from 6

http://twitter.com/#!/search/steve%20kean

They key bit that Kean hasn't mentioned is that the board decision was made after consultation with Kean and upon his recommendation.

Who to believe?

The thing that really puzzles me & illustrates the owners don't know what they are doing. Can someone explain to me they got rid off Jensen because off the poor start to the season but it is Kean who has bought those players. Surely the manager should be held accountable for the problems or as stated before is it really steve kean actually buying the players and picking the team?. Or as stated before is someone at the club buying players over Steve Kean's head it just seems weird him going and the lack of information in that statement it poses more questions with not a lot of answers. Does anyone also think everytime the owners make a statement whether they sack someone or someone leaves they say as little as possible before we got a big statement saying why someone was sacked or why someone had walked since they (Venkys) have come in the statements have shrinked & they say as little as possible without any proper explanations. I even a couple of months emailed them to find out about the clubs own tv channel where we are with it but so far after 3 months have got no reply. :angry2:

The thing that really puzzles me & illustrates the owners don't know what they are doing. Can someone explain to me they got rid off Jensen because off the poor start to the season but it is Kean who has bought those players. Surely the manager should be held accountable for the problems or as stated before is it really steve kean actually buying the players and picking the team?. Or as stated before is someone at the club buying players over Steve Kean's head it just seems weird him going and the lack of information in that statement it poses more questions with not a lot of answers. Does anyone also think everytime the owners make a statement whether they sack someone or someone leaves they say as little as possible before we got a big statement saying why someone was sacked or why someone had walked since they (Venkys) have come in the statements have shrinked & they say as little as possible without any proper explanations. I even a couple of months emailed them to find out about the clubs own tv channel where we are with it but so far after 3 months have got no reply. :angry2:

They acted on instruction of the manager, JJ carried the can for the poor start to the season.

They acted on instruction of the manager, JJ carried the can for the poor start to the season.

Are you sure about that ?

I can't see why kean would instruct the owners to sack his assistant 3 days before a massive game.

The timing suggests to me that this was a Venkys decision and the tide is turning for kean.

Then it is an utter disgrace that kean is still at the club. In my view this supports the allegations made by Sam. John Williams left, reportedly did not get on with Kean. Now Jensen.

This stinks of corruption.

So within 12 months we have lost:

Owners

A Manager

2 Coaches

A medical team

A Chief Executive

A Managing director

Several other directors

Several other club officials

Accountants

Kit Sponsors

Kit man

Several decent players

3000-4000 fans

8 league places

Another coach

Several million £s paid to agents

The club must have been in some mess to need all this re-structuring.

The sooner these cowboys disappear back to India the better...and take the scotch @#/? with them.

Things will finally turn nasty on the terraces tomorrow.

We are the p45 club.

It's true.

He threw the blame onto jenson to save himself.

Same way as he manipilated himself into the job in the first place. This slug need removing from the club. I hate Rovers losing any match. But I feel that getting Kean out is more important than 3pts v city. At least then we have a chance of survival in the prem and getting the club back. Keeping Kean will only end in disaster.

• Like 3

Lots of speculation about reasons for Jensen leaving.

Just heard one school of thought that he was "about to pull the trigger on Kean".

Seemingly, Kean frightened that the sh1t would hit the fan made his move. Apparently, has been brewing for days and decision made late Tuesday.

Not heard anything yet to suggest that this isn't the case - Daily Star report supports.

Heard that Kean was incredibly shifty @ today's Presser when questioned on subject. Some journos hadn't a feckin clue what he was on about or meant.

Venkys has turned our proud club into a f**** joke!

Im sitting here in Norway, and I feel very powerless. Cant do anything about it!!

Thanks Venkys! :tu:

Oh, and btw KEAN OUT!!

I'm sitting here on the outskirts of Blackburn and still feel powerless.

Yet across the ocean, a bunch of people are playing God with our club.

• Like 2

Owners

A Manager

2 Coaches

A medical team

A Chief Executive

A Managing director

Several other directors

Accountants

Kit Sponsors

Kit man

Several decent players

3000-4000 fans

8 league places

Another coach

The sooner these cowboys disappear back to India the better...and take the scotch @#/? with them.

Or to put it another way, our heart and soul.

Are you sure about that ?

I can't see why kean would instruct the owners to sack his assistant 3 days before a massive game.

The timing suggests to me that this was a Venkys decision and the tide is turning for kean.

I posted this yesterday!

Posted Yesterday, 02:59 PMCould be a master stroke by the venky's,

scenario,

Steve why do we keep playing crap and getting beat,

well I work out the plan for the players but it seems JJ keeps changing it and we have a big game against city coming up and we could get spanked if he changes it again,

OK Steve JJ is gone, its all your shout against city so we should win right?

:blink: er i suppose so, I will get back to you with the result.

well its good to dream once in a while

Owners

A Manager

2 Coaches

A medical team

A Chief Executive

A Managing director

Several other directors

Accountants

Kit Sponsors

Kit man

Several decent players

3000-4000 fans

8 league places

Another coach

The most ironic thing is that our owners who seem to sack happy aren't sacking the one person who needs the boot the most.

Same way as he manipilated himself into the job in the first place. This slug need removing from the club. I hate Rovers losing any match. But I feel that getting Kean out is more important than 3pts v city. At least then we have a chance of survival in the prem and getting the club back. Keeping Kean will only end in disaster.

It's a sad state of affairs when fans start thinking a defeat is the best thing that can happen to the club. Sad thing is I hate the thought of Rovers getting battered but if it removes Kean from his role then in the long run we may stand a chance.

• Like 2