BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

John Jensen gone

In all my years I can't remember a board sacking an assistant manager. Can you imaging that with Alex Ferguson or Sam Allardyce. On principle I think they would go to. Usually there is a code of loyalty and a strong bond between a manager and his coaching staff.

The imposter is a snake of the highest order but why can the players not see this. Surely if he played a part in Jensen going and the players held Jensen in high esteem they wouldn't be too happy.

The imposter showed all his usual shiftiness in his press conference today, displaying all the traits of a very poor liar. A few days ago I disliked him as a football manager, now I dislike him intensely as a person.

• Like 3

In all my years I can't remember a board sacking an assistant manager. Can you imaging that with Alex Ferguson or Sam Allardyce. On principle I think they would go to. Usually there is a code of loyalty and a strong bond between a manager and his coaching staff.

The imposter is a snake of the highest order but why can the players not see this. Surely if he played a part in Jensen going and the players held Jensen in high esteem they wouldn't be too happy.

The imposter showed all his usual shiftiness in his press conference today, displaying all the traits of a very poor liar. A few days ago I disliked him as a football manager, now I dislike him intensely as a person.

The players probably sussed him out a long time ago, which probably helps to explain the awful results during his tenure.

Ray Wilkins at Chelsea ?

Ray Wilkins.

Mercerman wrote: Heard that Kean was incredibly shifty @ today's Presser when questioned on subject.

I agree he did on that granada reports normally he looks very bright eyed confident when he comes out all smarmy today he looked shifty also if you look back to another presser he did he said he wanted to freshen things up being in the bottom 3 wanted to freshen up the backroom team so am not surprised he's blabbed to save his own sorry skin.

Sir Lars wrote:Wonder what Kean answered to the question: Who is responsible for Rovers results? Did he say Jensen? If not..the obvious follow question would be: Why wasnt you sacked?

Hope somebody asked those questions.

I am absolutely convinced those questions would have been asked but don't get your hopes up on it appearing anywhere on TV what with editing it will probably get lost along with the bit of him calling us morons.

arbitro wrote:The imposter showed all his usual shiftiness in his press conference today, displaying all the traits of a very poor liar. A few days ago I disliked him as a football manager, now I dislike him intensely as a person.

I didn't know you regarded him as a football manager I thought he was known as the guy who is playing Russian Roulette with our clubs future and taking everyone down with him bit like the titanic except that was quicker this is over a period of time slower with painful consequences. But I agree I hate him as a person I wonder what his excuse will be this week love the pictures booth who can I blame next how about not enough dew on the grass?,Injuries,Suspensions,no assistant to help,the fact we ventured 70 or 80% into their box but through none of his fault we failed to put the ball in the back of their net and failed to retain our shape when defending take your pick? It has become so repetitive now Baldy probably believes his own BS

Topman wrote:Love how Kean thinks one win against Arsenal would win over the protesters.

yeah that made me laugh also notice how he conveniently forgets about the newcastle game probably suffering from some form of forgetfullness

If they bring in a new assistant, then sack Kean, then bring in a new manager, and he doesn't like the new assistant, do they sack the new assistant, so that the new manager can bring in a new assistant? What a circus at the moment.

If they bring in a new assistant, then sack Kean, then bring in a new manager, and he doesn't like the new assistant, do they sack the new assistant, so that the new manager can bring in a new assistant? What a circus at the moment.

The Venky's resemble that!

this reminds of a johhny cash song, 'when the man come around' of course i have changed a few lyrics

theres a baldy going around taking names

he decides who to hire and who to blame

everybody wont be treated all the same

20,000 supporters singing

multitudes of protestors are marching to the big rovers drum

voices calling, voices crying we want the baldy out

some are fed up and some are crying

we want baldy out until kingdom come

and theres a nobend down at ewood

the venkys are taking the mick

and theres a nobend down at ewood

we want to get rid of the prick