BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] LET reporting

Actually bough the LET this morning for the first time in ages. Very interested to see that the back page featured the "Kean out" banner yesterday, with article about the pressure growing on Kean.

Inside there was an article on how outraged fans were at Balaji's comments.

There was also an article about the supporters trust and how it may be useful to fans at present.

They also ran the story about the Spurs protest.

I wondered whether this has marked a shift in policy from club friendly articles...or was simply because Andy Cryer's name wasn't involved in any of them?

Anyone know whether Chris Flanagan is a Rovers fan?

It feels like the LET has changed over the last few days from pro Kean/Venky's to actually listening to the majority of its readership and now giving a fairer share of coverage.

Actually bough the LET this morning for the first time in ages. Very interested to see that the back page featured the "Kean out" banner yesterday, with article about the pressure growing on Kean.

Inside there was an article on how outraged fans were at Balaji's comments.

There was also an article about the supporters trust and how it may be useful to fans at present.

They also ran the story about the Spurs protest.

I wondered whether this has marked a shift in policy from club friendly articles...or was simply because Andy Cryer's name wasn't involved in any of them?

Anyone know whether Chris Flanagan is a Rovers fan?

Flan man is a Bolton fan and I wrote the trust piece.

Andy is now sports editor so none of the articles would be published if he didn't approve.

There's been no policy change, they simply report news that relates to Rovers and always have.

Archived