BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

tomphil

tomphil

Tomphil here, Another staunch roverite from the footballing heartlands and rovers supporter breeding grounds of the out lying villages between Blackburn and Chorley, wheelton in my case :rolleyes:

First game v Notts Forest at home, midweek cup game, big crowd (to me) floodlights and atmosphere, hooked straight away. Think it was 1981 so that gives me 30 years time in even though im only (a young) 40ish lol

Been to around 50 different grounds following rovers, mostly between 87/92 when i visited lots of grounds many times over before the prem days but quite a few since though not over the past few years, just not the same crack anymore.

Still love the club dearly and always will though not the goings on at the moment. Had some great times an scrape's an adventure's following rovers down the years and wouldn't change it for the world, though i would change the manager/owners and a few others in a heartbeat !

• Like 2