BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music Association Game

1 hour ago, old darwen blue said:

Slik - Forever and Ever

Ah, Midge Ure.

The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love With Someone.

After 40 years I can finally reveal that it was me that annoyed Pete Shelley to the point of them walking off stage at KGH by repeatedly throwing beer mats at him. I was young and pissed, sorry if I spoilt anyone's night.......

• Like 2

The BPA featuring David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal - Toe Jam

I love the story behind this album. Norman Cook (aka Fatboy Slim) invented a story about a cassette tape that had washed up on Brighton beach with several songs on it that he reshaped as The BPA (Brighton Port Authority) and got lots of special guests to contribute to. There are 4 or 5 absolute gems on there, including this one and Spade with vocals by Martha Wainwright.

Edited by oldjamfan1

2 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

The BPA featuring David Byrne and Dizzee Rascal - Toe Jam

I love the story behind this album. Norman Cook (aka Fatboy Slim) invented a story about a cassette tape that had washed up on Brighton beach with several songs on it that he reshaped as The BPA (Brighton Port Authority) and got lots of special guests to contribute to. There are 4 or 5 absolute gems on there, including this one and Spade with vocals by Martha Wainwright.

You’ve just won the award for the best video on here pal, too much black tape though!

RamJam Band - Black Betty

• Like 1