BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hoilett

Mercer

Sorry if someone has posted elsewhere, however, Nicko reckons on Twitter that Bolton are in for Hoilett and that at the moment, there are no other bidders.

If he went there, that would tell you all you need to know about our club's standing.

Couldn't see it happening and think, if no other club comes in, he'll wait until summer.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if someone has posted elsewhere, however, Nicko reckons on Twitter that Bolton are in for Hoilett and that at the moment, there are no other bidders.

If he went there, that would tell you all you need to know about our club's standing.

And Hoilett's standing perhaps?

we cant be too sure about that, coyle is respected remember, helped springboard wilshire and sturridge into becoming club regulars and england internationals, if he hates it at rovers so much and theres no other offers then why not??

If Hoilett was as good as he and his Dad think he is the likes of Bolton wouldn't have a chance. As it is he is a poor man's SWP.

As has been mentioned further up the thread if he goes to Bolton it says as much about him as it does about the state of Rovers, in fact it would be quite funny.

Wherever he ends up I doubt that he will be overly missed.

Do not be too sure about that .....If the money is right they will go .Both teams have a better chance of survival than us ...

They won't. Hoillet will see his contract out and wait til summer if nobody decent comes in for him. Samba is paid a lot by rovers, won't be about money for him. He'll join a top club if he does leave

Couldn't see it happening and think, if no other club comes in, he'll wait until summer.

Dead right. No way will Hoilett go to Bolton. If that's the best offer he gets this window then he'll just wait out the next six months and have his pick of a host of clubs in the summer.

This will be a massive indication of the real situation at Rovers.

If Hoilett goes to Bolton it will mean:

1) No bigger clubs want him

2) He would prefer to take a sideways move to get away from Rovers

Hopefully it's just a cheeky bid from Bolton to test Venky's / the banks' resolve, and we have the clout to knock it back.

I'd feel a whole lot better if Venky's had met the deadline for the £10m cash injection...

My phones been a tad warm today with Wanderers fans asking my thoughts. My reaction to the earlier bid during summer was to laugh it off. Not too sure this time, I'm informed they're gonna use the Cahill money, Eddie Davies (Bolton's owner) has ok'd it and claim that Junior is keen to go (Bolton News report I haven't seen).

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out Junior! Very good player on his day, unfortunately for us he has chosen to not have too many "days" for us this season! Joining Bolton would be nothing more than an insult in my eyes.

Cryer says 'understands Hoilett not interested', however, we all know about initial sounding out that goes on, so, therefore, Hoilett must have expressed an interest if Bolton lodged a formal bid which, at this stage, doesn't seem to have been rejected !

• Backroom

Tranfser request was apparently rejected, the stuff about Hoilett Sr. being in Liverpool has been doing the rounds on twitter.

We need Spurs or Liverpool (ideally both) to enter the race really so there's at least the chance of a bidding war.

Archived