BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Censorship Clamp

mhead

Just imagine the amount of lawyer chargeable time which is being racked up.

Very sad.

Unfortunate that the same degree of attention and resource cannot be levied towards BRFC and getting us out of the pickle we have been placed in.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know you're dead right Ste.

The pity is, that all JA is doing here, is making the situation between the fans, Kean and the club even worse. This, following a distasteful interview where "he" purported to be the one supporting the club against groups of fans who he sees as not having thee clubs best interest at heart.

Add to that the ban on banners at Ewood and the Police demanding that protests should be done and dusted before anyone who they might be aimed at turns up [next they wont be allowed in Blackburn. Glen will have to take his protests to somewhere like Morecambe - just so there's no chance of trouble]. No wonder fans are fed up. It's never, ever been like this at Ewood.

Anyway, ironic, eh? How has anything he said this week been helpful?

It would appear than Mr J Anderson is an unhappy bunny !!

He appears on SKY out of the blue so to speak , makes a one sided party political broadcast on behalf of himself . In so doing condemns the fans of BRFC .He accuses the people who have demonstrated as not real fans ..

Now , his solicitors have sent the Lancashire Telegraph a letter ..

Bloody Marvellous , have we got something to hide Mr Anderson ?

Have one or two things touched a nerve ?

Bad news is coming , of that I have no doubts .The only thing Mr Anderson is doing is trying to extricate himself from the blame ..

Well ,I for one will not forget his part in all of this sorry episode ..

I think ,we can add the name of Jerome Anderson alongside that of the Venkys to the list of people who will never step foot in Ewood Park again during matchday ...I wonder why ?

The pity is, that all JA is doing here, is making the situation between the fans, Kean and the club even worse. This, following a distasteful interview where "he" purported to be the one supporting the club against groups of fans who he sees as not having thee clubs best interest at heart.

Ironic, eh? How has anything he said this week been helpful?

I agree that he has made a bad situation worse - but I wonder whether the chants will change from Kean Out - to something related to the fans opinions of certain interviews given on Sky ? Or possibly just humerous additions :-)

I'd love to see his reaction to a few thousand singing a song about him. Surely he can't send a letter addressed to occupants of the Blackburn End Saturdays 2:30-6:00PM!

We're Blackburn Rovers, we'll sing what we want.

I'd love to see his reaction to a few thousand singing a song about him. Surely he can't send a letter addressed to occupants of the Blackburn End Saturdays 2:30-6:00PM!

As long as the songs aren't traced back to any newspaper comments section or website.

Theres a difference between posting some opinions on what he did to / for Rovers, and then silencing some of the abuse that he and his family HAVE had OR silencing completely false allegations.

Its important that people remember that they should only post what they can back up with fact, otherwise he clearly can use that to state his professional reputation has been adversely affected.

We as a site have to take the safe option here as we dont have large legal teams to fall back on. The LET obviously has to find another solution as well even though they probably have some legal advisors on retainers.

Does this also apply to Fergy who questioned his ability or lack of ability to lpick his nose. Was he censored for that remark. Or is it just rovers supporters who are being censored.

Unfortunately media partners will probably block any songs out of any broadcast,as a side note just watching something on the history channel called Tentacles of evil

Does this also apply to Fergy who questioned his ability or lack of ability to lpick his nose. Was he censored for that remark. Or is it just rovers supporters who are being censored.

A very good question ...A great pity the Sky presenter didn't ask him his thoughts on that .

Unfortunately media partners will probably block any songs out of any broadcast,as a side note just watching something on the history channel called Tentacles of evil

Difficult if match live on Sky or ESPN !!!

Difficult if match live on Sky or ESPN !!!

Not really just a case of redirecting the balance of various mics around the ground, probably a lot easier than trying to silence a group of unhappy supporters from expressing their views on the internet.

It's hardly surprising this sort of thing happens. People get unhappy and resort to poor language and wild accusations.

For example Venky's and the Raos are regularly referred to as liars and scum on here. TBH if I was publicly accused of lieing and I would want the individual to back it up with facts. It's quite true much of what Venkys promised and said has not happened but this doesn't make them liars. To lie you have to deliberately say something you know to be untrue and I think it would be difficult to prove this is the case with Venkys.

Equally if I was referred to as scum I'd be grossly insulted and would not just shrug it off. The extent to which people are able to make such remarks surprises me.

To lie you have to deliberately say something you know to be untrue and I think it would be difficult to prove this is the case with Venkys.

If you look back at statements by Venkys and Kean in the past 14 months ...I don't think you would have much trouble proving it ...But they could always play the lost in translation card....

The buck as to stop somewhere !!!!

They have to be accountable for their inactions and broken promises ...

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Maybe if we referred to said "Super Agent" as "he who must not be named"...

And, did you realise that "super agent" is an anagram for "anger upset"

Venky's chairman Anuradha J Desai said the company was "delighted, proud and humbled to be associated with Blackburn Rovers".

She added: "We will absolutely respect the Jack Walker legacy and will be actively supporting the organisation to ensure that Blackburn Rovers remains one of the best-run clubs within the Premier League.

"We are particularly pleased that the deal has the full support of the Walker Trust, the chairman and the management team, who will of course remain in place with our full support."

Need anymore evidence ...... BBC website 19th November 2010

HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIED IN THE WARS FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH !!!!!!!

ANDERSON AND VENKYS YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TO LET US HAVE FREEDOM!!!!!

ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!

ANGRY ISNT EVEN A TOUCH OF HOW I FEEL !!!!

Archived