BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ch 4 Program Despatches and Rovers

I've been told today that in the next month or so the Venkys Ownership is going to be the focus of Dispatches on channel 4.

I've had a quick look on here but couldn't see any mention of it, is it old news or has nobody else heard about this?

Apparently going to be linked to money laundering in some way.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been told today that in the next month or so the Venkys Ownership is going to be the focus of Dispatches on channel 4.

I've had a quick look on here but couldn't see any mention of it, is it old news or has nobody else heard about this?

Apparently going to be linked to money laundering in some way.

If I wanted this to be true would it make me a bad person.

Or just an idiot?

Desperate stuff!

Right obviously rubbish then <_< , just thought I would check in case I had missed something

Don't miss my point. Not dissing you, I was being self-depreciating!

I'm just not sure how the club would be impacted.

I want Venkys to suffer for the situation we find ourselves in but don't want the club to suffer..

Don't miss my point. Not dissing you, I was being self-depreciating!

I'm just not sure how the club would be impacted.

I want Venkys to suffer for the situation we find ourselves in but don't want the club to suffer..

No didn't think you were having a dig at all, trust me if it got rid of Venkys I would be for it as long as no effects on the club of course

No didn't think you were having a dig at all, trust me if it got rid of Venkys I would be for it as long as no effects on the club of course

My biggest dream, the chuckle brothers, the stupid woman and whoever else exposed and locked up, key thrown away and all their bloody chickens poisened!!

I want Venkys to suffer for the situation we find ourselves in but don't want the club to suffer.

There HAS to be some mechanism which protects clubs if/when dodgy owners get up to whatever they get up to. It doesn't seem like there is, but there desperately needs to be. It seems inconceivable that any football club should carry the can for dodgy behaviour of owners, especially in our case when the club is already being punished by being torn apart left right and centre - if Venky's have done something naughty then why should Rovers suffer even more?

There HAS to be some mechanism which protects clubs if/when dodgy owners get up to whatever they get up to. It doesn't seem like there is, but there desperately needs to be. It seems inconceivable that any football club should carry the can for dodgy behaviour of owners, especially in our case when the club is already being punished by being torn apart left right and centre - if Venky's have done something naughty then why should Rovers suffer even more?

One word:

Luton

How close to the truth was that conspiracy theory on the guns and roses site about Kean laundering money to buy into the club along with his agent and the Indians, and now we here that Venkys are stopping the Indian national team from coming to Blackburn due to the club having management problems.

Whats all this about are the two linked ?

Points deduction? So what? We would get over it. Be worth it just for the pressure it would put on the owners.

Every piece of bad PR for Venkys is good PR for Rovers. Eventually, they will realise that owning a Premiership football club exposes them and their actions to the glare of publicity.

Hopefully, they will decide to just get rid and get their old anonymity back.

Sooner or later the FA has to take responsibility for their so-called 'fit and proper persons' test. Look at the mess at Pompey, yet it will be the club who suffers for the league allowing them to be passed from one dodgy owner to another.

Archived