BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn v QPR

Shabani

I actually know a fan who sat down with kean and asked him about this - why do you start Dunn or pedersen ahead of Vukcevic? Unfortunately she's been out of the country ever since and I haven't yet heard what his answer was - if it's printable I'll let you know.

Another Venky's hit.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I shall as she's a good friend hence why she texted me in the middle of the night to say what she'd been discussing earlier with Kean. the trip is a business one and preplanned. Back next week I think.

It's standard procedure for Kean to use one of these after an interview:

mib-memory-eraser.jpg

It's standard procedure for Kean to use one of these after an interview:

mib-memory-eraser.jpg

Wasn't an interview but a friendly discussion. And she has been in contact since - just not face to face to say what he said. as i said, if he gave her any kind of answer that's printable i will print but it'll probably be another pack of lies or he'll have avoided the question and answered one he wanted to answer rahter than what he was being asked.

Wasn't an interview but a friendly discussion. And she has been in contact since - just not face to face to say what he said. as i said, if he gave her any kind of answer that's printable i will print but it'll probably be another pack of lies or he'll have avoided the question and answered one he wanted to answer rahter than what he was being asked.

God, you're hard work.

God, you're hard work.

You're not the first to say that. And of course I know you were joking but wanted to see how long you went on before you got cheesed off. Anyway - I'm not joking I really do know someone who talked to kean recently about his team selection etc who has currently left the country on a business trip but who i will try to get info from when she returns and put his reply on here if it's ok to do so.

Agree with Lowe but disagree entirely about Orr. He looked like a disaster waiting to happen for the whole match (I posted during the first half that he looked worrying).

He's a decent tackler, fairly quick and not bad in the air, but his distribution is appalling. He has no composure, so either thumps the ball to the opposition or just makes a hash of it like for QPRs goal. If he doesn't make that woeful mistake then I don't think QPR get the spirit and belief to put us under that much pressure...another five minutes of holding out and they probably start seeing the game as being lost.

Well Orr may not be the beat rb in the pl but I'll rather play Orr as rb and Lowe midfield than lowe rb and petrovic midfield.

Well Orr may not be the beat rb in the pl but I'll rather play Orr as rb and Lowe midfield than lowe rb and petrovic midfield.

When Givet returns I'd be tempted to play Dann at right back with Hanley and Givet in the centre. Lowe is definitely a better option in midfield than Petrovic, but I think Orr will be a constant problem.

When Givet returns I'd be tempted to play Dann at right back with Hanley and Givet in the centre. Lowe is definitely a better option in midfield than Petrovic, but I think Orr will be a constant problem.

Not sure why you think Dann would be better than Orr at rightback. He made a mistake but broadly played well. Pacey, decent in the air. More natural there than Dann.

I think Dann has problems. Kean obviously wants to play him but Givet and Hanley both look like better options, plus Samba might come back into contention. His furture at Rovers is not looking great.

Not sure why you think Dann would be better than Orr at rightback. He made a mistake but broadly played well. Pacey, decent in the air. More natural there than Dann.

Orr looks terrible in possession. He makes little attempt to retain it, and when he does he looks very uncomfortable. It was a terrible mistake for the QPR first goal.

He has some good attributes but I don't think he can drop the bad habits that he's gained from a career spent in the lower leagues. Dann is more composed on the ball and would be a safer bet imo - but not ideal admittedly.

I wish for once Kean would stop himself from looking a right prize pillock. To hear him yet again come out and say we had a wobble but its understandable with so many young players on the park when the reality of it is his stupid substitution is the reason makes me sick to the pity of my stomach.

Coco you bald headed frisp, you caused the wobble with your clearly obvious incompetence, it had nothing whatsoever to do with young players it was down to you being an incompetent gimp.

Get out of our club, take venky's scum with you and dont ever come back.

KEAN OUT

God, you're hard work.

Beat me to it there Topman !

Jigsaw fan ?

Beat me to it there Topman !

Jigsaw fan ?

I am assuming from this that the 'lady friend' has certain charms that will have captivated Kean and he just may have spoken a smidgeon of truth..................Nah no way, it would be like expecting a penguin to win a 100 mtr dash.

I am not a big fan of Kean - but we got the tactics right in the first half - Hughes got them right in the second half. Strange nobody wonders why the vastly more experienced Hughes with his army of back room staff didn't get it right in the first half - and took until about the 60th minute to start putting us under real pressure (by which time they would have been 4 down, but for the thickness of the paint - unbelievable effort by the Yak btw).

Also - I love the way so many people are so self righteous about his substitutions (hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it) - when at Sunderland he was too defensive - now he is being too attacking - who would be a manager. I thought bringing another forward on was the right idea - strangely the same decision made by the Newcastle manager which led to their second goal when they beat us at Ewood. I think Formica had a fairly good game - but for all those who wouldn't have taken him off - who would you have taken off ? as it was obvious we needed to change things.

I do not believe the 'after the event' quote is quite right. For me, all were yet again concerned and confused WHEN the subs were made, not after the game as you allude. Everyone is an expert after the event ala MOTD 'pundits'!

This has been so upon every occasion. That is not all believing they are better than Kean, but consternation of the reasoning (or in this case lack of), demonstrtaed by him.

Also to voice these concerns on forums is not clear cut complaining. These are rational observations that cause concern.

Complaining, in the context you use it, implies taking issue without due reason. For the reasons you just need to look at his mangt record and our league position.

No suggestion of that at all.

To be honest, Gums, does it matter what bull Kean's fed her? It'll only exasperate us like everything else that comes out of his lying gob. I expect Vukcevic is another victim of a phantom injury.

What's the chance of having your first born on the same day as Rovers actually won a Premier League game under Steve Kean? The odds must have been tremendously high :)

Obviously didn't get to see the game, but checked the scores at half-time. A much needed boost to a very long birth, but I just knew I couldn't check the score again until the game was over, or I'd have those nerves as well.

It really is sad when you know 3-0 isn't a safe lead. (Not that is was THAT close to be a draw, but still giving them 2 goals is just bad)

Anyways, thanks to the guys for winning it. Even more a day to remember :)

To be honest, Gums, does it matter what bull Kean's fed her? It'll only exasperate us like everything else that comes out of his lying gob. I expect Vukcevic is another victim of a phantom injury.

Funny, that. He looked perky enough running up and down warming up...

Vukcevic for me is a curious one. In my opinion he's ine of the classiest players we have...true international class but kean hasn't got a clue what to do with him. Just never given a proper run in the side whilst dunn plays at every opportunity. Simon is a different level to dunn....in my opinion

I can't believe my ears at some of you in here how anyone can compare the clown and the truth is beyond belief the guy tells so many porkies he probably convinces himself after it must be the truth the guy could not tell the truth if it came up and bit him on the behind like the Samba injury then mysteriously the MRI scan comes back all clear and the Ronaldinho & Beckham quotes of them coming in :rolleyes:

Archived