BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

The draw has been made and providing we both come through we will meet at Ewood in the Semi.I was hoping for a 2 legged final myself but that was being a little greedy.

Lancashire Constabularly will love the fact that its a 7pm Ko on Saturday night!

www.thefa.com/Competitions/FACompetitions/TheFAYouthCup/Fixtures.aspx

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the young lads can go to Newcastle and get a fantastic result.

Could we get everyone down to Ewood to support the young lads and try and get a bigger attendance for the youths than what we currently see the first team get regardless of wether its Fulham or Burnley.

• 2 weeks later...

Bring on the dingles!!!!

Its going to be great to support a Rovers team where I’m not torn between wanting a victory and taking comfort from defeat in the vain hope it may spell the end for toenails. 100% behind teaching those 6 fingered sister romancing freaks a lesson in football.

Also the joy to once again watch Rovers and not catch that fat bald buffoon in the corner of my eye stood with his trademark vacant look and grinning like a moron in the technical area.

I'm pretty sure that the police will have some influence over the security arrangements for both games. Perhaps not the extremes we have seen for the recent first team games but I think there will be some plans in place before each game.

Surely the police will change the times? 7pm Saturday night!

I'd imagine they do same as they do when the reserves meet. Midweek noon kick off....

Lots of the players tweeting last night asking rovers fans to cone out in force..

I'd imagine they do same as they do when the reserves meet. Midweek noon kick off....

So they think we are all out of work and can turn up when they please to watch? I usually go to Ewood to watch Youth cup games but in my job don't even get a lunch break most days let alone being able to go to a match mid day and there must be loads like me.

So they think we are all out of work and can turn up when they please to watch? I usually go to Ewood to watch Youth cup games but in my job don't even get a lunch break most days let alone being able to go to a match mid day and there must be loads like me.

You may get lucky and it'll be in one of the 20 weeks holiday you get a year, lol.

Archived