SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Youth Cup Semi

folkdevil

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we need to waggy has most of these will be our first team next season

As someone who has difficulty getting to Ewood these days, let alone Brockhall, and remembering that the 1959 team produced three full internationals, I wonder if those of you who watch this youth team regularly have any predictions for the rest of us as to who might be the stars of the "Class of 2012"?

Is the 1st leg of the final on TV?

yes does anyone know? I have searched and can't find it scheduled anywhere.It usually gets on Sky but there is some N I v Wales U 18 match on.Probably wary of anti Kean /Venky protest so binned it .

theres always Chelsea TV which is a pain in the arse.Subscribe only if they let us take banners in on last day!

As someone who has difficulty getting to Ewood these days, let alone Brockhall, and remembering that the 1959 team produced three full internationals, I wonder if those of you who watch this youth team regularly have any predictions for the rest of us as to who might be the stars of the "Class of 2012"?

None if Kean is here, Adam Henley obviously is a great prospect, the captain and centre back looks quite useful too but there is a long way to go for these lads, too hard to tell!

yes does anyone know? I have searched and can't find it scheduled anywhere.It usually gets on Sky but there is some N I v Wales U 18 match on.Probably wary of anti Kean /Venky protest so binned it .

theres always Chelsea TV which is a pain in the arse.Subscribe only if they let us take banners in on last day!

I believe both games are on Chelsea TV exclusively

Archived