BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to bite the bullet.

Silittl

And what is this supposed to achieve ?

This thread is an offer to stop the infighting between fans and get along. If people want disagree then that is their perogative. But at least let's all stop fighting and respect each and everyones right to have an opinion.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is an offer to stop the infighting between fans and get along. If people want disagree then that is their perogative. But at least let's all stop fighting and respect each and everyones right to have an opinion.

Looks a bit suspect to me. Give me a reason to why we should trust your group when you have ruined the reputation of the club with your protest?

Looks a bit suspect to me. Give me a reason to why we should trust your group when you have ruined the reputation of the club with your protest?

Obviously that is your opinion and one you feel is justified. However I am not asking you to trust us straight away these things take time.

As I have said the offer is there and if people want accept it fine. If they don't then that's up to them and we will respect that.

I agree after all no one person or group is bigger than the club we love and support, but together we may have a chance of saving it from the inapt people who now own it i suggest all fans young and old get together this coming saturday and march with the message WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK we also need local MPS backing a community initiative that all people in blackburn and surrounding areas try to save the only thing that has put blackburn on the map BRFC.

"take back our club march", grow up mate, the worlds a bit crap at the min and people are looking for ways of looking for ways of venting there frustrations, yours seems going to war(obviously not literally!)with the club you support, A word in the ear is more effective than a slap in the dace i find.

as for your 3 silly questions- 1.prob not i would just not eat there again(its only food, why make a scene!), 2. of course id take a faulty item back if it was still under warrenty and id get a replacement or a full refund(dont see how this is actually relevant to anything though),3. What specifically is it you believe your fighting for?, seems to me you are just sombody that likes to cause a scene(a lickle bit of a self rightous egoristical attention seeker/s maybe?)

this is just my insignificant littlr view, im not looking to start any argument and ive nothing else to add to the matter, you are all entilted to do whatever you believe is Best for the CLUB.

So if you got a crap meal and it cost £25 you wouldnt eat it and walk away? lol

#

no its no to cause a scene, blackburn is nothing with out blackburn rovers, its the only good thing in the town and brings a hell of a lot of buisness towards the area, its has put blackburn on the map, but also fighting for the club cause i love and care for the club, want to look after jacks legacey, and be proud to be a rovers fan again and want to enjoy takeing my family to games and enjoying a few pints and good day out!!!

with being a season ticket holder for the past 20 year, i didnt get a season ticket this year due to health reasons but just before crimbo i went and purchased a season ticket for rest of season after getting the all clear from hospital!!

rovers means a hell of lot to the people of blackburn and the local areas its not just football its full communitee what its going to affect if we are relagated or go out of business, but yet you dont see these points do you?

One of the founder memebers of the football leagues and still dont want to fight for it, your ridicoulas and your the one on here cause problems and trying to stalk the fire not us, its people like you what cause the divide between fans, not seeing and not listening to true facts!!!

So if you got a crap meal and it cost £25 you wouldnt eat it and walk away? lol

#

no its no to cause a scene, blackburn is nothing with out blackburn rovers, its the only good thing in the town and brings a hell of a lot of buisness towards the area, its has put blackburn on the map, but also fighting for the club cause i love and care for the club, want to look after jacks legacey, and be proud to be a rovers fan again and want to enjoy takeing my family to games and enjoying a few pints and good day out!!!

with being a season ticket holder for the past 20 year, i didnt get a season ticket this year due to health reasons but just before crimbo i went and purchased a season ticket for rest of season after getting the all clear from hospital!!

rovers means a hell of lot to the people of blackburn and the local areas its not just football its full communitee what its going to affect if we are relagated or go out of business, but yet you dont see these points do you?

One of the founder memebers of the football leagues and still dont want to fight for it, your ridicoulas and your the one on here cause problems and trying to stalk the fire not us, its people like you what cause the divide between fans, not seeing and not listening to true facts!!!

Are you dyslexic? Serious question.

Are you dyslexic? Serious question.

yes, problem?

Whats suspect, trying to get fans to back each other and fighti for are club,

and aswell dont come blameing any fans at all for down fall you plank there 2 sets to blame for rovers down fall and thats venkys and keans team

Do the fans train the players for 2 hours a day and give them a day off 1 day a week?

Do fans pick the starting 11?

do fans do the subs and tactics?

do fans do the contracts?

do fans sack and employ back room staff?

do fans sort agents out?

do fans make stupid chicken adverts?

do fans have right to fight for there club they love?

do fans have right to get there fustration across, from what cost a hell of a lot of money?

so dont ever blame fans!!!

You only joined 2 days ago and seem to be particularly argumentative towards BRAG - even trying to stir things on an olive branch thread. I'd argue that looks a bit suspect.

Second account?

Surely we can all start off and agree that Venkys are the ones who have ruined the reputation of this club. Not one single Rovers supporter would I blame for that!

You only joined 2 days ago and seem to be particularly argumentative towards BRAG - even trying to stir things on an olive branch thread. I'd argue that looks a bit suspect.

Second account?

Ewood Spark? Sparky Marky? These sparks are sure inflamatory!

I despise Anderson, Venkys and especially Kean for what they have done to our club but when you look at the wide spectrum of the club's fan base who actually are ST holders, I just cannot see where we are going to get 10,000 marching to Ewood this Saturday ? Would love to be wrong but I just don't see it

I use my father in law as an example...ST holder for over 30 years, sits in the Walker Steel, hates what is happening but when questioned about protests, marching or even boycotting he shys away as he does not want to get involved....how many others are like that ?

In my opinion, there is only one action that will get the whole worlds attention...an empty stadium, but yet again I just can't see it happening !

RIP BLACKBURN ROVERS

I use my father in law as an example...ST holder for over 30 years, sits in the Walker Steel, hates what is happening but when questioned about protests, marching or even boycotting he shys away as he does not want to get involved....how many others are like that ?

Possibly not the case with your father-in-law but I don't think it helps when people film proceedings on their mobiles and post videos on YouTube and Facebook.

On the one hand that could discourage trouble but on the other nobody really wants that kind of "publicity". Particularly given some of the seedier chants some people try to get going.

Second account?

hate it when people cririses new members. hes entitled to say what he whants as much as anybody(even if he has been on here under a differant name, so what).

hate it when people cririses new members. hes entitled to say what he whants as much as anybody(even if he has been on here under a differant name, so what).

I respect you views on that one but if I am correct in thinking the this guy has been banned for discrimination. So to be fair to Stuart and Ste B they have only pointed out the obvious. Whilst hopefully preventing more discriminatory comments being made.

I respect you views on that one but if I am correct in thinking the this guy has been banned for discrimination. So to be fair to Stuart and Ste B they have only pointed out the obvious. Whilst hopefully preventing more discriminatory comments being made.

Is it confirmed that this person is a banned member or just guessing? I'd imagine we get new members all of the time who share the same view as that guy.

Agree with the person above who hates how new members are shot down. Too often on here it's a case of, "Welcome to BRFCS. Please politely conform, or feck off and take your views with you".

Is it confirmed that this person is a banned member or just guessing? I'd imagine we get new members all of the time who share the same view as that guy.

Agree with the person above who hates how new members are shot down. Too often on here it's a case of, "Welcome to BRFCS. Please politely conform, or feck off and take your views with you".

Pedro, please see my (non-abusive) post above and Ste B's reply.

Archived