BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to bite the bullet.

Silittl

Ok what ever has gone on in the past the time has come leave it there and unite.

Therefore as representative of BRAG we have collectively agreed that now more than ever is the right time to offer the hand of friendship. There are no hidden agenda's with this offer what so ever.

Apologies for our involvement in childish and irresponsible mud slinging, back biting and generally argumentative posts.

Yes this comes after my thread last night and I will apologise for it. It maybe should never have been posted but hindsight is a very powerful tool.

Therefore once again I offer the hand of friendship and ask all fans to unite. I am not saying you have to join us in what action if any we take. However we ask you respect our right do what we see fit! In return we will do the same.

At the end of the day we all have the best interests of the club at heart just a different way of achieving the goal.

The choice is yours but we all need to support each other!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Fair enough for apologising for last nights thread.

The point you raised has been raised over and over and the hand of friendship has always been there from most as far as I can see I just hope all can agree to get along and this sort of thing not be turned into a point scoring exercise again

I wont hold my breath just yet though.

Fair enough for apologising for last nights thread.

The point you raised has been raised over and over and the hand of friendship has always been there from most as far as I can see I just hope all can agree to get along.

I wont hold my breath just yet though.

Tom it is about over coming the trust issue now. We will do our up most to make this work

Good man, Simon. It takes a big man to admit he's made a mistake.

I think there are a lot of people who could do with holding up their hands, apologising to each other and moving forward.

Well done for being the first.

Fully agree with Simons sentiment, Supporters fighting with each other is what no-one wants, We all make mistakes and say things at the spare of the moment. This is what football does, its emotional, and Rovers has been extra emotional in recent times.

I too apologise for anything I may have said or done to make anyone feel upset.

I will not be getting into anymore of these cross group debates, and hope all supporter groups and the individual can work together for the same common goal

Good man, Simon. It takes a big man to admit he's made a mistake.

I think there are a lot of people who could do with holding up their hands, apologising to each other and moving forward.

Well done for being the first.

+1

total respect simon, wish other people would actualy do the same now!!!

we are all here for on thing and thats our rovers!!!

and with today stupid comments by that pillock again kean again today, its only been done to try and split fans again, and here is when we need to be together as one!!!

i encourage every single rovers fan to start a fresh and lets all stand as one together and get are club back!!

www.brfcactiongroup.org.uk

Fair play for coming on here and making a post, both of you.

I hope you can get that meeting arranged with the FF before the Villa game to square things with them and work together in helping the Supporters Trust get off the ground and inputting into that as Rovers fans one and the same. There is enough room and work to be done for all respective groups to both co-exist and collaborate. Conversely, room to respect areas of disagreement and the ability to do one's own thing where they diverge also.

i don't want g Mullen, Simon! or Wayne wild(how much free publicity has is firm received in name checks over the months) having any say or representing me as a rovers fan) in any way, i personally just want to see the back of the lot of you along with Steve Kean.

Another really helpful contribution from you. Almost up there with not caring if the site gets closed down as you'll just 'find another one'.

Much better thread than the one started last night. Really pleased to see the change in approach, well done Simon & others.

Division and in-fighting between Rovers fans will only strengthen Venkys grip on the club.

sorry am i not aloud to say whats on my mind!,

im sure my view is shared with a lot more rovers fans than most of posts spouted by the regular reletively small clique of fans that post on here.

Of course you should say what you feel. If what you have posted is what think then we have to respect it. I do not claim to represent all fans only those who support our group. However I genuinely hope we can all put of differences aside and unite for the sake of BRFC.

After the event we can deal with that when it comes.

After the event we can deal with that when it comes.

Im not even going to begin to theorise what yhe hell that is supposed to mean.

as i see things now at rovers venkys seem to be running the club the way it was run by the trust, which is no bad thing but they need to apologise for all the silly promises they made when they took over and we can move on from there, obviously they also need to cut there loses with the manager now there is a little more financial leaveway.

Im not even going to begin to theorise what yhe hell that is supposed to mean.

as i see things now at rovers venkys seem to be running the club the way it was run by the trust, which is no bad thing but they need to apologise for all the silly promises they made when they took over and we can move on from there, obviously they also need to cut there loses with the manager now there is a little more financial leaveway.

That was just throw away comment with a glimmer of hope that things would continue in situ as all fans staying united. The owners are to say the dishonest and leading the club into a very sticky situation. Through stubbornness more than anything IMO. But as long as fans unite once again then the future can be bright once again.

i don't want g Mullen, Simon! or Wayne wild(how much free publicity has is firm received in name checks over the months) having any say or representing me as a rovers fan) in any way, i personally just want to see the back of the lot of you along with Steve Kean.

Classy! Just the response we were looking for. :wacko:

At the end of the day regardless of personal opinion GM et al have done a lot of good for the desires and needs of both our fans and clubs well being. Without the protests we would never have been able to build in roads into Indian media aor media within this country. Would not see Keans record being highlighted or the clubs plight as the club was actively using propoganda to ensure it was kept quiet. Their actions were needed as is the rallying call now. Whether or not people like them on a personal level is irrelevent as they are willing and able to do what is required, by pushing things to the next level. Long have the fans of Rovers be disunited and this is a start as all things start with dialogue. If that dialogue can egenrate actions that enable the unification of the fans then that can only strengthen our calls for our needs and desires to be actioned. Just as in politics its not the individuals that matter but the parties manifesto's and this is the first step in ensuring we all have the same manifesto where Rovers are concerned. Hopefully this can lead to what is needed Rovers united in the crusade against the tyranny of Venky's. Just as has been stated in here people will need to put aside personal issues for the greater good as no one individual fan is more important than the well being or our club. Those unwilling to do so place themselves and their well being above that of Rovers and so their motives can be questioned as no FANATIC would act this way. One Rovers, One body, together united in cause is the only way victory will be achieved.

well with out these people and other people you will never see kean or venkys go!!!

Time for everyone to pull together as one and work with each other

its our rovers for christ sake

So we are all in this together, yeah!!

so hopefully we will all be marching down to ewood against villa, as one whole team together saveing are club together,

Lets take are rovers back everyone, this is are club nand we are going to take it back!!!

RTWD

The golden cup

The havelock

Uncle jacks

everyone to meet before 2pm please

well with out these people and other people you will never see Keann or venkys go!!!

Sorry mate, but im not having that, kean is still here now isnt he!, all these people have done is antagonise the owners to the point where they are refusing to communicate with anybody(stuborn and childish on venkys part, but still), Keans position seems to have become much stronger since the the troubles started as venkys are not soley judgong him on results but also on how he is handleing himself and how the players are responding(most of which seem to be on his side, for whatever reason).

Question, Do you think Jack walker would have bought and invested so much of his personal wealth into the club if he had to share ownership and have too run everthing through a group of supporters(whos only investment was too spend a few grand on shares), My point being i think if the club was partially owned by fans it would put of any future owners investers.

Archived