BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Away Allocation

Just bought 4 tickets off the OneRovers website only took a couple of minutes :brfcsmilie: , these must be the new batch that have been put up. It was being a right mare last nite though when I was trying to get tickets together.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The suggestion that Bolton are planning on putting home supporters in the upper tier above the away fans is nonsense. I don't think they have managed to sell so many tickets since the ground was built, even when they were in the top 6. There is no chance, whatsoever, of them suddenly changing that and filling the whole ground to the extent that they have to squash away supporters into the bottom tier just because it is a big game at the bottom of the league and they are offering cheaper tickets than usual. The upper tier will be empty. Its a general level of incompetence at the club's administrative level that is responsible for this and for us only having the small allocation at Wolves. They should have taken the full allocation, offered free travel from the word go giving everyone time to plan for it, and if we still didn't sell out then cough up the difference, at least the club could say it tried.

Just looked at their online ticketing and the entire South stand is marked as unavailable so they're definately not selling to home fans.

Maybe they are monitoring sales of their double deal before deciding whether more are made available to us :wacko:

Unless your planning on supporting your team, then dont bother. We need 100% support inside the grounds to hopefully help the boys get 3 points, not protests and banners!

Yeah, the last thing we need is that undoing all of Steve Kean's hard work.

just tried on onerovers, it says there is no allocation left for you or friends or family :angry2:

It said that to me a few times yesterday, I just kept going back every 30 seconds or so and it worked eventually

Got 2 this morning.

A word of warning. If your found parking on the breezeblock shopping area you will be clamped and charged £125 to have your car released. There are also a few pubs that will not allow away support in.

There is also likely to be a zero tolerance being undertaken for the train station so be on your best behaviour boys and girls.

Got 2 this morning.

A word of warning. If your found parking on the breezeblock shopping area you will be clamped and charged £125 to have your car released. There are also a few pubs that will not allow away support in.

There is also likely to be a zero tolerance being undertaken for the train station so be on your best behaviour boys and girls.

Train won't be any different than usual.

Picked up three today at Ewood. Nearly sold out 2800 and we may ask for more on Monday

I've just got 2 too. Not quite sure why I'm being such a masochist as to go but having followed the team for the good years I might as well be in at the death.

Rumours more tickets will be released.....at a higher price :blink:

I doubt that's true, we and Bolton have had an agreement for a few seasons now that both sets away fans will be able to purchase tickets for £15

Archived