BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music/gigs

I will probably see you there for that Abs.

I've been a big Alice Copper fan, especially of his 70's stuff, but never seen him live. As a support for Motley Crue that's a no-brainer for me.

• Like 1

I will probably see you there for that Abs.

I've been a big Alice Copper fan, especially of his 70's stuff, but never seen him live. As a support for Motley Crue that's a no-brainer for me.

i may be getting deal off ticket master .. They looking into tomorrow .. Let you know ..

We're thinking of doing Manchester and Newcastle .

Are you there on Sunday at donnington ?

Not at Donnington although the Sunday looks great. Love the new Slash & The Conspirators album (far, far better than his last), saw them at manchester last year and they were excellent.

Just wish One of the MC gigs was at a weekend other than London.

Anyway getting ahead of myself. AC/DC first !

Edited by Hasta

Nowhere near sorted - I'm sure I'll catch you for a beer somewhere..

didnt see you ,but it was good. must have walked 50 frigging miles.

Set my leg on fire and went over on ankle. Man that mud hahaha what was posh bit like ? they were sledging the mud hills till 4am other night ha.

********************************************************************************************

Only what you saw...

Top 3... Crue, Black Stone Cherry & Back Yard Babies

Didnt Live Up To Hype...KISS

Best Song...She made me rock & roll again..Blackberry Smoke

Surprisingly Amazing....Billy Idol

You Didnt Know Of Them But You Will Be Doing ....Blue Pills

Best Grub...Mexican at bottom end of main arena

Your Dozy Get Idiot Thing You Did...set leg on fire

Bowling For Soup announce 15 date UK tour for 2016

The 15 date How About Another Round Tour 2016 will see the band headline venues in Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Norwich, Nottingham, Guildford, London, Bournemouth, Southampton and Cardiff before wrapping up in Bristol.

didnt see you ,but it was good. must have walked 50 frigging miles.

Set my leg on fire and went over on ankle. Man that mud hahaha what was posh bit like ? they were sledging the mud hills till 4am other night ha.

********************************************************************************************

Only what you saw...

Top 3... Crue, Black Stone Cherry & Back Yard Babies

Didnt Live Up To Hype...KISS

Best Song...She made me rock & roll again..Blackberry Smoke

Surprisingly Amazing....Billy Idol

You Didnt Know Of Them But You Will Be Doing ....Blue Pills

Best Grub...Mexican at bottom end of main arena

Your Dozy Get Idiot Thing You Did...set leg on fire

I liked Blue Pills as well.

Top 3.. BODY COUNT, Faith No More,

Hype. Apocalyptica.

Amazing.. Rise Against

Didn't know.. Love Zombies

Grub... Pulled pork / beef stand in main arena near that mexican

Idiot thing I did.. Didn't wear a hat and burnt my scone.

BTW - All over the BFS tours..

• Backroom

I'm already sick of hearing about Glastonbury. Every ruddy year fb is full of people calling it 'Glasto' (which sounds almost as outdated as the festival itself). They will then spend days telling me how 'it isn't like it used to be' or 'it's gone too corporate' (then buy a Starbucks before work every morning).

They'll complain about how muddy it is (Dude, a field with thousands of people in it for 5 days will not stay grassy) and how expensive it is (you are literally a captive market you daft buggers).

Solution: Stop going.

Meanwhile I have to put up with pics of flower crowns and (when mum forces me to watch Keane or someone similar) watching Jo Whiley's forced enthusiasm when introducing a jazz poet she's never heard of.

Sorry, but had to put it somewhere now there's no RANT thread!

Edited by Mike Ellison

I'm already sick of hearing about Glastonbury. Every ruddy year fb is full of people calling it 'Glasto' (which sounds almost as outdated as the festival itself). They will then spend days telling me how 'it isn't like it used to be' or 'it's gone too corporate' (then buy a Starbucks before work every morning).

They'll complain about how muddy it is (Dude, a field with thousands of people in it for 5 days will not stay grassy) and how expensive it is (you are literally a captive market you daft buggers).

Solution: Stop going.

Meanwhile I have to put up with pics of flower crowns and (when mum forces me to watch Keane or someone similar) watching Jo Whiley's forced enthusiasm when introducing a jazz poet she's never heard of.

Sorry, but had to put it somewhere now there's no RANT thread!

Whilst we're at it Florence and the Machine headlining? 30 years ago she wouldn't have got a gig in a pub as she can't sing! Awful voice..

• Backroom

I think Glastonbury's a place you should experience before judging it, its not all about the headliners(or even just the music) unlike all the other big festivals.

It's Reading or Leeds with more middle class people called Harriet pretending the 'vibe' is any different from any other festival.

Not sure I'm looking forward to seeing what shape Lemmy's in

Motorhead, Friday night, penultimate band on the Pyramid stage. Highlight of the weekend, indeed highlight of many recent Glastonbury line ups.

Glastonbury was originally a Hawkwind lover's festival. Lemmy was thrown out of Hawkwind for taking the wrong kind of drugs. What could be more Glastonbury than that!

Motorhead, Friday night, penultimate band on the Pyramid stage. Highlight of the weekend, indeed highlight of many recent Glastonbury line ups.

Glastonbury was originally a Hawkwind lover's festival. Lemmy was thrown out of Hawkwind for taking the wrong kind of drugs. What could be more Glastonbury than that!

Lemmy is a rare breed though, he's the only one in the business that actually lives up to all the claims made by so called 'Rockers'.

Hardly unexpected as he should look like Stephen Hawking by now, but he's still one of my idols, always has been.

• Like 1