BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music/gigs

• Backroom

Just good music imo. Reminds me a lot of family members who've passed on for the most part.

Also, it's music where I can actually hear the lyrics, perhaps then my deafness actually plays a part?

• Backroom

Get a grip Mike, you could say the same about lots of other bands and they'll pay their taxes!

Get a grip on what? I'm a fan of a particular band, why are you so uptight about it?

If you must know, there a genuine emotional family tie to the band so kindly stop being a prick about it.

I don't particularly give a @#/? about their tax-dodging in relation to enjoying their music. Much the same as I find Jimmy Carr quite funny regardless of his tax-dodging. They're good at what they do and it appeals to me. That's about the end of it.

• Backroom

I like Take That and you don't. Gentle ribbing, banter, a laugh or whatever is fine.

What I don't understand is why you're telling me to 'get a grip' because a couple of them got involved in a tax avoidance scheme.

I just don't know what your point is. I've probably missed it and if I have I'd like you to clarify. Because with my apparent misunderstanding it reads like you're just having a go.

Bit too grown up for you ? Stick to 1d

not quite, there's nothing grown up about the band in that video, middle aged men pretending to be angsty teenagers, sadly the songs aren't strong enough to justify it and the 'singers '( :rock: )voice is shagged.

Your such a nice bloke aren't you .

again, you really do see thinks backwards don't you.

p.s. my music area mainly the 90s, so mainly into 60/70s influenced British rocknroll, also some of the American indi rock bands(if you want to put a label on it) and a big chunk of my music listening is from the 60s/70s greats themselves(stones, beatles, Dylan, cash, bowie, who,....) generally I just like quality rocknroll music(which theres really not much of around at the minute)

basically you're unlikely to see any band that I like playing at the download festival, but as Mike says musical preference is very subjective(although I cant defend his liking for takethat and mcbusted unless he was just their to please his gf :P )

Obviously I'm a massive oasis fan(do your worst :tu: )

Edited by I.must.be.batty