BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Music/gigs

• Moderation Lead

Didn't even want Roses tickets.....

Couldn't get online, then when I did standing tickets were mysteriously gone....

THEN, there was another date announced, but by the time I got on, they were gone as well.

Checked Stub Hub, and shock horror, they're on there for £160.

As predicted, tout heaven. What a swizz.

• Like 1

I was online this morning trying to get a tickets for the Roses gig.

Ticketmaster and Gigsandtours were pretty useless for me and I got none...

I don't regularly go to gigs and use these websites often but thought the whole thing today with these tickets was a bit of a blag.

Sold out rapidly then further dates announced which also went without me being able to select anything other than the most expensive areas.

Whilst I fancied going I don't fancy anything over £60 for this...

I don't understand how I saw loads of my mates going on social media with "got Stone Roses tickets" all at differing times, seemed as though tickets were released in waves if that makes sense?

Seeing loads being resold now for daft money which is disappointing...

I logged in using two laptops and a tablet. Went on gigsandtours and Ticketmaster but gigsandtours seemed to crash within minutes. I tried for Friday seated on two machines and Saturday on one. I was in three queues each said 25-30 minutes wait.

The two Friday queues said sold out after around 20 minutes but I got through on the Saturday queue. Could have bought 4 but only took 2 as that's all I needed. £62 each.

Gigsandtours seemed to be overwhelmed and I must say that didn't surprise me. Ticketmaster are set up to handle this and they did. Sure they will screw your for every penny but it's well organised. Never failed yet to get tickets I wanted.

It's four tickets per person which seems fair. It's possible to buy more but only by firing up multiple devices. The oeople to blame are the ones who buy tickets with no intention of going to the gig and every intention of making a profit.

No one else to blame.

£55 tickets for Wednesday are available now

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

• Backroom

Accepted a free ticket to 50 Cent last night. Only furthered my dislike of rap/hip-hop and it's fans. Not one of them could wear a cap properly (weird anyway as the MEN has this wonderful thing called a 'roof').

Ironically, the man himself was the only one wearing his cap the right way. Some 'fans' he has!

Accepted a free ticket to 50 Cent last night. Only furthered my dislike of rap/hip-hop and it's fans. Not one of them could wear a cap properly (weird anyway as the MEN has this wonderful thing called a 'roof').

Ironically, the man himself was the only one wearing his cap the right way. Some 'fans' he has!

You mean that odd way they perch it on top of their head, rather than wearing it?

A bit generous calling anything Sandi Thom has done 'music', but this meltdown is hilarious:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/singer-sandi-thom-facebook-meltdown-6815054

Sandi's hit was crap but it does highlight how only a few companies control what you hear on the radio. Perhaps she should contact Ipecac records.