BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2011/12: The Final Countdown

Guest Wen Y Hu

QPR to smash Swansea by 3 or 4 tonight and then Swansea to do the same to us on the weekend? sounds likely. It wouldn't suprise me if Wigan picked up a point tonight either

Good shout.

United have won last 8 PL games on bounce and Wigan are playing well. With United 8 points clear, don't think Fergie would be too disappointed with a point (bit like when they played out for a point at Ewood last season).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good shout.

United have won last 8 PL games on bounce and Wigan are playing well. With United 8 points clear, don't think Fergie would be too disappointed with a point (bit like when they played out for a point at Ewood last season).

I don't think they're quite ready to take their foot off the gas yet. Wigan will give it a go though.

• Backroom

Us and Wolves seem to be a spent force, and between us we have the two worst managers in the league. Mainly because neither really are managers. One's an assistant and one's a coach.

At this point it seems it'll be out of Wigan, QPR and Bolton to stay up. It really could be any of them, so hard to call right now.

Us and Wolves seem to be a spent force, and between us we have the two worst managers in the league. Mainly because neither really are managers. One's an assistant and one's a coach.

At this point it seems it'll be out of Wigan, QPR and Bolton to stay up. It really could be any of them, so hard to call right now.

Couldn't agree more.

QPR and Bolton to survive.

Us and Wolves seem to be a spent force, and between us we have the two worst managers in the league Europe. Mainly because neither really are managers. One's an assistant and one's a coach.

According to the Kean thread he's up there with the best bald twat5 in Europe.

It's gonna be pretty difficult to stomach relegation, a fire sale, no investment and Steve Kean aimlessly guiding us into oblivion next season.

for all coco's bull about youth being the future i think relegation will open a lot of eyes to the fact that his precious youth that are currently getting undeserved game time ollsen, lowe, hanley are the same standard of player that other mid-table prem clubs release as never being good enough.

no investment and kean, why would we possibly expect to do better than the likes of coventry and bristol city are currently doing.

Completely and utterly given up on their being any chance of us stopping up just want Bolton to go with us, thats all i can see being left to look forward to this season.

so after this weekend its possible to be 6pts and a lot of goals adrift of safety with 4 games left that include chelsea and totenham playing hard for 4th place so realistically only 6pts to play for........we are so gone, as i'm typing this i've just realised i placed a bet in anger on us going down in august lol forgot that one (get in, i'd rather stay up but still get in)

<br />The fact he is sat laughing and joking makes me sick, the bald clueless one is a disgrace.<br /><br />The idiot is a shocking advertisement for our club. Maybe he will wake up when he sees that wigan have scored versus manure.<br />

Maybe JA will text him to remind him that he's supposed to look stoic not happy

Archived