BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League Presentation Evening

hollowsr

When we won the league back in 1995 we had a presentation evening at Ewood where I remember huge queues to get in etc.

Anyhow my main question is does anyone have any info on the game that night? Dalglish and Parkes played in it I think but can't remember that much as was only 7 at the time.

Just curious about it after a few of us got talking today.

The game took a bit of a back seat to the euphoria around the stadium but I seem to remember that it featured a lot of ex Rovers like Windy Miller, a few of the youth team and Kenny played. I remember him bollocking one of the young players for not passing to him in the penalty area.

• 2 months later...

The game took a bit of a back seat to the euphoria around the stadium but I seem to remember that it featured a lot of ex Rovers like Windy Miller, a few of the youth team and Kenny played. I remember him bollocking one of the young players for not passing to him in the penalty area.

Holt ? who went to PNE.. I think!

Great night! remember people being miffed that the Darwen End was full, though!

"whereve you been all season- etc.."

And Camp TV reporter, Paul Crone, mincing along in the Riverside! :P

Edited by A cup of beans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.