BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochina's bad attitude

I couldnt find any topics specific to Rochina; apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

Last night I went in the Premier Suite in the Jack Walker Stand. For those who don't know, about an hour before kick off, the Compere (former referee; don't know his name) introduces the game, cracks a few jokes and reads out the team. He also said that Rochina would be coming along before kick off to meet the fans and have his photo taken with fans. Cue a bit of excitement; there were quite a few kids in there given there was a special mothers day deal. Low and behold, Rochina doesn't turn up.

After the game, the Compere apologised for Rochina's non attendance, and stated he had simply refused to come! The Compere pulled no punches, stating that he hadn't been included in the squad, spat his dummy out and refused to come along and meet the fans.

Perhaps this gives an indication as to the attitude of Rochina.

From how he behaves on the pitch that's exactly how I have always imagined him to be; selfish and immature with inflated sense of his own value.

I hope he moves on in the summer; he doesn't fit the honest, hard-working team ethos that we seem to be building.

I couldnt find any topics specific to Rochina; apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere.

Last night I went in the Premier Suite in the Jack Walker Stand. For those who don't know, about an hour before kick off, the Compere (former referee; don't know his name) introduces the game, cracks a few jokes and reads out the team. He also said that Rochina would be coming along before kick off to meet the fans and have his photo taken with fans. Cue a bit of excitement; there were quite a few kids in there given there was a special mothers day deal. Low and behold, Rochina doesn't turn up.

After the game, the Compere apologised for Rochina's non attendance, and stated he had simply refused to come! The Compere pulled no punches, stating that he hadn't been included in the squad, spat his dummy out and refused to come along and meet the fans.

Perhaps this gives an indication as to the attitude of Rochina.

stating that he hadn't been included in the squad, spat his dummy out and refused to come along and meet the fans.

To be fair to ruben, its understandable that he was upset and unwilling to attend.

he'll see it as an insult that he's not even in the squad. I also believe he's worth a place on the bench - dont think many rovers fans would disagree with that.

From how he behaves on the pitch that's exactly how I have always imagined him to be; selfish and immature with inflated sense of his own value.

I hope he moves on in the summer; he doesn't fit the honest, hard-working team ethos that we seem to be building.

we still need flair players though. he can produce magic. unfortunately he has not been empoloyed in his best position -in the hole behind the striker- he's not a midfielder.

stating that he hadn't been included in the squad, spat his dummy out and refused to come along and meet the fans.

To be fair to ruben, its understandable that he was upset and unwilling to attend.

Yes...a very professional response to being dropped....he should remember who pays his inflated wages....

he'll see it as an insult that he's not even in the squad. I also believe he's worth a place on the bench - dont think many rovers fans would disagree with that.

To be annoyed is one thing, but he overreacted. Not very professional at all. He is worth a place on the bench if we are only taking his ability into account, but it seems apparent that his removal from the squad will have been based on plenty of other things.

To be annoyed is one thing, but he overreacted. Not very professional at all. He is worth a place on the bench if we are only taking his ability into account, but it seems apparent that his removal from the squad will have been based on plenty of other things.

care to elaborate ?

• Backroom

I said at the time when Ruben tried a 'rabona' pass at 3-0 down against city it would be the last we saw of him

Massively talented but doesn't know how to use it

Another failed Kean signing.

Not to worry, Jerome said that he'd got us a six or seven million pound player !!!

Looks like close on £2m about to disappear down the plughole (fee & agents).

Yes...a very professional response to being dropped....he should remember who pays his inflated wages....

footballers worldwide behave like this. im sure youve been insulted and your personal pride hurt in the past and behaved similarly. footballers are no different.

care to elaborate ?

One guy, who I met for the first time last night, told me that it's another 'contractual issue' as two more appearances trigger a contractual clause. I don't know whether this is factual or wide of the mark.

One guy, who I met for the first time last night, told me that it's another 'contractual issue' as two more appearances trigger a contractual clause. I don't know whether this is factual or wide of the mark.

if that's true, rochina's 'supposed bad attitude' is even more understandable.

care to elaborate ?

I doubt very much, judging by his entire demeanour that this will be a one off incident of petulance. It may be his strongest one yet, but I can't imagine he's not behaved unprofessionally in the past. He should take a leaf out of Formica's book, put some effort in and work hard on his game to adapt to a new league. Formica is the one who should be all over the place if he's homesick.

Another failed Kean signing.

Not to worry, Jerome said that he'd got us a six or seven million pound player !!!

Looks like close on £2m about to disappear down the plughole (fee & agents).

We'll get a good amount if not all of the money back on him. Someone will value him at that, he just needs a team who'll suit him better and can afford a whiney bitch on the books.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that 'one guy' knows his stuff.

Fortunately there's no fans at Ewood who have ulterior motives and spread crap about the team and management, otherwise I'd have been suspicious.

I said at the time when Ruben tried a 'rabona' pass at 3-0 down against city it would be the last we saw of him

Massively talented but doesn't know how to use it

I nearly booted the telly out of the window when I saw that.

Sounds like he would make a good team mate of Bendtner.

• Backroom

If that was the case why would he have come on for 15 mins v city when the game was gone, he then tried a fancy flick, Kean looked furious and rochina hasn't been seen since.

I know you're only passing on info but it sounds like your source is speculating here

doubt very much, judging by his entire demeanour that this will be a one off incident of petulance. It may be his strongest one yet, but I can't imagine he's not behaved unprofessionally in the past.

Fortunately there's no fans at Ewood who have ulterior motives and spread crap about the team and management, otherwise I'd have been suspicious.

braddock.. youre spreading the same crap about rochina, just to suit your agenda. :lol:

If there's one thing I've learned it's that 'one guy' knows his stuff.

Know what you mean but this was not from a 'pie seller' (and no disrespect to them) but from a professional using the corporate facilities.

We'll get a good amount if not all of the money back on him. Someone will value him at that, he just needs a team who'll suit him better and can afford a whiney bitch on the books.

Agents took a massive payout from his transfer in. No doubt there will an agreement somewhere that ensures they take a massive payout on his transfer out.

• Backroom

Know what you mean but this was not from a 'pie seller' (and no disrespect to them) but from a professional using the corporate facilities.

I don't see why that makes a difference just that they pick up rumours and try and sell them with more credibility

I don't see why that makes a difference just that they pick up rumours and try and sell them with more credibility

You are partly right, however, they are more likely to move in the circles where this type of information would be known.

• Backroom

I do hope he isn't right though Mercer, we know there is problems like this but would like to think it isn't quite so widespread

Despite his ego getting in the way of his duty, I'd keep him.

He's a second striker and we'll need one next season.

Could be a lesser replacement to Hoilett, but if he's promoting a happy and spirited squad then unless we can't find a suitor for him I can't imagine him stopping.

Archived