BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The all new Super Steve 'Coco' Kean Thread!

Stick or Twist this summer?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. So stay up or go down should we keep Super Steve 'Coco' Kean at the helm for next season??

• Keep - But only if we stay up
    • Keep - Even if relegated
    • Sack - But only if we go down
    • Sack - Even if we stay up
    • Just like a puppet I have no opinion

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KEAN GOT SMACKED AGAIN TONIGHT?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17985344

He spouts the usual drivel but look at the state of his face.

Something certainly went on at half time in the Rovers dressing room- the live broadcasters seemed to think they were onto a big story as it was happening.

Then it became "Givet had a hamstring strain" but when the cameras showed Givet eventually taking a seat in the dug out, everything was tense and icy. Nobody acknowledged him including the other players- and he was moving perfectly nimbly.

Kean's redness is down to drink imo. His liver must be in a right state. On the bright side damage caused by cirrhosis is irreparable.

The only light at the end of the tunnel for me was that when we went down he would have to go. To hear this now that he is planning for next season is like twisting the knife he has stabbed me with. The man has zero tact

"I believe we can build a squad capable of coming straight back up next season"

From the same man that said there was "no chance" we'd be relegated. Someone please either shoot him or me!

Suddenly the squad isnt good enough to come back up unless we build it. This man changes his tune so much.

Somebody needs to ask the question how an established Premiership manager got the sack so easily while in mid-table and this guy looks like still being stuck with after relegation.

I realise Sam Allardyce was never adored by Rovers fans either but something is not right there.

Ironically it took us until mid way through the second half to register even a short on target in a match which we needed to win by at least 4 clear goals whilst flowing attacking football led to two excellent goals by WHU yesterday in their play off victory over Cardiff.

Sam will be forgiven for a few smug text messages in the direction of or management and owners today whilst a win in the Final will allow a full blown public assault should he desire it. Revenge is a dish best served cold as they say. ^_^

I'm sure there's more to come on this. he clearly has been clouted around the right side of his nose. Good old Givet!

Even Gav could see that! :P

Do we know any left handers within the squad?

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

Ironically it took us until mid way through the second half to register even a short on target in a match which we needed to win by at least 4 clear goals whilst flowing attacking football led to two excellent goals by WHU yesterday in their play off victory over Cardiff.

Sam will be forgiven for a few smug text messages in the direction of or management and owners today whilst a win in the Final will allow a full blown public assault should he desire it. Revenge is a dish best served cold as they say. ^_^

Do we know any left handers within the squad?

Givet...

Kean won't resign and to be honest I don't think any of us would in the same situation when you consider the money involved. It's up to Venky's to do the right thing and sack him.

If Kean remains my money would be on us being relegated to League One next season, I have seen nothing to suggest that he could cut it at even Championship level.

It's the likes of Souness that a club wracked by debt and dodgy dealing needs to steer well clear of.

We need somebody who will work on a shoe string, that venkys won't have to pay compo for. The only one available is Mick Macarthy

Kean won't resign and to be honest I don't think any of us would in the same situation when you consider the money involved. It's up to Venky's to do the right thing and sack him.

If Kean remains my money would be on us being relegated to League One next season, I have seen nothing to suggest that he could cut it at even Championship level.

Sadly i feel the same. Certainly we will be involved in a relegation battle if Kean is still in charge.

I whole-downheartedly agree. I am disgusted by what Hendry has said! I hero worshiped him for years! :(

I cannot understand why he would repeatedly defend Kean the way he has.

Is he after a coaching role at Ewood ?

His son is in the Academy is he trying to get him favorable treatment ?

Or does he actually believe what he has said ?

Whatever the reason, Hendry's comments are shameful and outrageous. The worst thing is Hendry didnt have to say anything! :(

I've been told he's been offered the Assistant Manager's Job at Ewood next season, may give a reason for his comments, interesting if it happens.

I've been told he's been offered the Assistant Manager's Job at Ewood next season, may give a reason for his comments, interesting if it happens.

Interesting?

As in it's interesting how crap we might become?

A fraudulent gambler as ab assistant to the raging drunk.

Brilliant

Andy Cryer on twitter says he has had an official complaint from the club for his article in todays LT.

"Don't like to say it but Kean sounded genuinely convincing last night that he was staying. Already had an official complaint about my report"

Absolute farce of a club.

Andy Cryer on twitter says he has had an official complaint from the club for his article in todays LT.

"Don't like to say it but Kean sounded genuinely convincing last night that he was staying. Already had an official complaint about my report"

Nowhere does it say from the club

Kean's redness is down to drink imo. His liver must be in a right state. On the bright side damage caused by cirrhosis is irreparable.

Think he's looking very pale and ill also. Bet he was even more ghost-like when that bloke looked to be heading straight for him in the second half!

Any sign of the bodyguard when that happened? I've yet to see the TV broadcast, and couldn't see Kung-Fu Panda from where I was sat.

Think he's looking very pale and ill also. Bet he was even more ghost-like when that bloke looked to be heading straight for him in the second half!

Any sign of the bodyguard when that happened? I've yet to see the TV broadcast, and couldn't see Kung-Fu Panda from where I was sat.

The driver was probably polishing the car for a quick getaway

off work today as knew this day would come. Sat here watching sky sports news and he's just been on chunnering on about something or other to the tune of "needing to keep the backbone of the squad as we find wurselves in a division thats difficult to get out of". On another far more important note we all got plenty of press about the chanting. Unfortunately sky decided to put Kean's stats on the screen that included cup games and made him look slightly above disgraceful and just below garbage. And right on cue the bin men turned up whilst he was on screen. Wigan council i salute you.

An official complaint for telling the truth, I have read Andy Cryers report in todays Telegraph, its blunt, to the point and most importantly, 100% correct!!

Perhaps the Owners are unable to understand the truth and they expect the Telegraph to print lies which have to be vetted by another clown Agnew, it does seem to be a trend with Rovers now, perhaps they should re invent a newspaper of the 60s 'Billys Weekly Liar' and rename it 'Venkys Weekly Liar'

As for Agnew, how he got that job is beyond belief, he was an average photographer taking photos of club mascots not that long ago.

Agnew once again stopped short the post match interview with Kean when the media started asking some probing questions last night.

This club is a circus being manipulated on all levels by people with ulterior motives.

Teflons job at Rovers is totally untenable,he has virtually ZERO support from the fans and is almost antagonising the supporters with his continued unwelcome presence..this will only further affect the team/fan morale next season.

THIS SITUATION IS A TOTAL FARCE AND MUST BE DEALT WITH ASAP.

Archived