BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "FAO: those not renewing their season tickets"

Which are majors factors you not renewing - NOTE: It's possible to select multiple answers  

306 members have voted

1. 1. Which are majors factors you not renewing

• The current owners and their actions so far
    • The current manager and his results
    • The current manager and his handling of fans / media
    • The club's general handling of the fans / media
    • The likelihood we'll be playing in the Championship
    • The worsening atmosphere/tension at Ewood
    • Other factors the club could have prevent (please specify)
    • Other factors the club couldn't have prevented (moving, lost job, price etc)
    • I either didn't have a season ticket to renew or are renewing ... I just like taking part in polls

With the 'early bird' season ticket offer producing a low number of renewals with only a week remaining it would appear that their may be quite a few non renewals next season.The message this summer will be made loud and clear through season ticket sales and could yet prove to be the biggest protest of all.As we look to bring this to the attention of the world, would it be possible for those who are not going to renew to give short reason as to why they are choosing this course of action?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, it's an easy one really.

Can't justify traveling from Aylesbury to Ewood for every home game while Venky's continue to rip the heart out of the club and they continue to employ a manager that's completely out of his depth, a liar and an atrocious man-manager.

I'm not spending my hard-earned money on rewarding that kind of behaviour.

The league we're in has little bearing on my decision not to renew. I've just had enough of Kean taking the ###### out of me, I can't stand another season of it. Over the last few months I've had to emotionally separate myself from my football club because I just can't take what's going on. I'll be back when this shower have gone - I don't know what state the club will be in at that time but it will be mine again.

The league we're in has little bearing on my decision not to renew. I've just had enough of Kean taking the ###### out of me, I can't stand another season of it. Over the last few months I've had to emotionally separate myself from my football club because I just can't take what's going on. I'll be back when this shower have gone - I don't know what state the club will be in at that time but it will be mine again.

Ditto

My reason is the currentv regime. Both Kean AND venkys.

I don't know how or where my money would go and I feel little affinity with the club at the moment. I feel that my support and input matters very little.

I am also unhappy at the level of stewarding and policing in the darwen end.

If I don't renew, and I still haven't 100% decided, it will be because Kean, Venkys and those supposedly in charge at Rovers have taken away the pleasure I got from supporting Rovers. There is no eager anticipation on matchdays, nothing to discuss between matches. There is just no fun anymore. It won't be relegation that drives me out; it will be the feeling that with this lot in charge, relegation is the tip of the iceberg.

I simply no longer enjoy the Ewood experience and I can neither condone nor support liars. Sitting there with an expression like a bulldog chewing a wasp for 90 mins is not good for the soul at my age.

Also and this is not in the poll.... they've flogged all but one or two players worth the admission money.... low that it is.

What's going to happen with this information, anything? as in sending it to the club or LET or something?

Nowt. Sweet FA. Same as has happened with all forms of protest or criticism of the slumdog regime.

Lies, more lies and an endless stream of BS put paid to my decision. The owners, Coco, Anderson, Agnew etc. they are all at fault add to that the asset stripping, lack of comms, bully boy tactics on supporters and protestors, the incessant BS from the LMA, SSN and the Kentaro mafia and I have had a gutful of the whole thing.

Until they all go they can shove it

I don't know if it is significant enough to justify, but have you thought of polling overseas supporters on their purchase of shirts, etc?

Something along the lines of "Due to distance, I don't have a season ticket to renew and cannot purchase one, but I will not buy Rovers memorabilia (shirts, etc) until Venkys or Kean is gone."

I don't know if it is significant enough to justify, but have you thought of polling overseas supporters on their purchase of shirts, etc?

Something along the lines of "Due to distance, I don't have a season ticket to renew and cannot purchase one, but I will not buy Rovers memorabilia (shirts, etc) until Venkys or Kean is gone."

Good point. Most years I've got back to UK around Easter so I could catch 2 or 3 games and I usually get 2 or 3 tickets for friends and myself. This year I had intended to watch Man U and Livepool at home plus WBA away. I have a hatred for all things VenKean that I am really not comfortable with and therefore decided to delay my visit until the Summer and catch a bit of Cricket. Normally I buy a lot of stuff and would spend at least £300 in Rovers Store - this year nothing. I also usually base myself in Blackburn so a hotel has lost out too.

Including tickets Rovers will have lost about £500 this year that I would normally spend on Rovers. That will be the case until VenKean leave or I pass on, whichever comes first.

I watched my first ever Rovers game in 1963 (beat Spurs 7-2) at Ewood and these are the worst of times due to our Owners and their Muppet Coco. I will never never forgive them.

Archived