BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tottenham Hotspur vs. Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest, it's largely been one long downward spiral since Hughes left with now being the nadir. Well, until we see Stevie trying to get us out of the Championship.

It will take him one season to do that....

• Backroom

Let's be honest, it's largely been one long downward spiral since Hughes left with now being the nadir. Well, until we see Stevie trying to get us out of the Championship.

No. The downward spiral started with Kean, until then we were fine.

Hughes

Allardyce

Ince

Kean

giving then time and space no closing dowm no goal chances for us we cannot keep the ball, where is our midfield and why play five at the back, when tbhere have only 1 forward, its beyond me

No, the club recovered well after the Ince debacle with a good manager who did well on limited resources.

This is a club committing suicide.

Forgetting the 10th place under Sam and the 9th place we occupied before he was sacked 18 long months ago

I honestly can't believe what I'm watching, Neville just summed it up wondering what our strategy was to win the game.

If by some miracle Spuds don't score anymore we haven't even looked like getting in their half let alone scoring two goals to win it, I can't even comprehend this anymore, it's like we're trying to get relegated as nothing else makes any sense.

What makes sense to Venkys :

Dont play players on Win bonuses

Get relegated

sell your Your best players and pocket the cash

Keep the manager to avoid severance cost

Pocket the parachute payment

Sell the scraps and Pocket the "divisional write off"

Planet Pundit debates at length how this could happen a season and a half after lambasting the awful fans.

:blink:

Seriously?!

We were a comfortably midtable Premiership side under Big Sam.

Pretty successful if you ask me.

Here's the problem we have with the media in a nutshell.

Accompanying a big close up of passive Steve Kean we get "Problems continuing to mount for Steve Kean".

No mention that he has caused these problems with his tactics and team selection. No blame pointed at Kean at all. Why??? We can all speculate, but seriously, WHY?

Every word seems calculated to afford the moron sympathy, like the poor lamb is cursed.

Archived