BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Board changes

Northern Rover‏@Northern_Rover @carsten86 @he6rt6gr6m not been sacked, but few people close to Venky's saying he will be if we are relegated (meaning Kean).

And I don't think it will stop there !

What price for Karen Silk to be soon named as Chief Exec. with the Hunts departing the scene along with Agnew ? ;)

I wouldn't be offering long odds.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stable door, horse, bolted.

Maybe we're getting Guardiola. Or Maradonna.

It is !

However, we've made a whole raft of signings that haven't worked, our commercial income is speculated to be falling through the floor and in the opinion of many, our brand image is shot at. Things have to change and quickly.

Problem is, as regards the manager's job, who would want such a poisoned chalice other than the usual bunch of desperados.

It is !

However, we've made a whole raft of signings that haven't worked, our commercial income is speculated to be falling through the floor and in the opinion of many, our brand image is shot at. Things have to change and quickly.

Problem is, as regards the manager's job, who would want such a poisoned chalice other than the usual bunch of desperados.

I heard they're trying to find Sir Alf Ramsey's telephone number !

Why will they sack Kean and spend £800k in compensation. The loss of season ticket sales, Phil Jones title bonus will cost them around £5M over the summer. Venkys have shown they like to do things on the cheap so if they want to get rid of Kean (and there are no signs that they do) they can just let his contract run down next year.

Northern Rover‏@Northern_Rover @carsten86 @he6rt6gr6m not been sacked, but few people close to Venky's saying he will be if we are relegated (meaning Kean).

What price for Karen Silk to be soon named as Chief Exec. with the Hunts departing the scene along with Agnew ? ;)

Please, please, please let it be true! Kean out, and take Agnew with you!

It is !

Jordan will score a Slew of goals next season.

I agree though, with Venky's at the helm only a talentless desperdo (or a 'Kean' as they are now known) would take the job. Can you imagine the shortlist? Vinny Rao, Akon & Chris Waddle.

I know actually getting anyone in of any calibre will be nigh on impossible, but the more i watch our plight unfurling, the more i think we need an old head. I truly believe a Hoddle, or even a Strachan could be just the ticket next year in the Championship. However, it all depends on Venkys getting their house in order so i guess its all pretty pointless hoping.

DISCLAIMER;

I am not a Strachan fan, but having endured a manager with no idea how he wants to play, anyone seems preferable.

I am however, a very big Hoddle fan. That man has a lot still to offer.

Gary Neville for manager

Talks more sense than Kean

Would buy that but way out of our financial league now.

With bold, ambitious owners, and a proven experienced number two (Wilkins ?), maybe.

In one of the Lancashire telegraph pieces yesterday it mentioned Vineeth was due back in India, possible meeting took place over there and this is were its come from?

Or the cynic in me thinks it's false hope to increase poor season ticket sales , the worrying thing is that it's only if we get relegated he gets sacked

In one of the Lancashire telegraph pieces yesterday it mentioned Vineeth was due back in India, possible meeting took place over there and this is were its come from?

Or the cynic in me thinks it's false hope to increase poor season ticket sales , the worrying thing is that it's only if we get relegated he gets sacked

No need to worry then, cause we will get relegated on monday

I reckon Karen Silk could be next in line for the job that involves sitting in the dugout and pointing at the players running around on the pitch.

I'm thinking the likes of Roy Evans, Joe Kinnear, John Gregory, Frank Clark, Brian Little, Bobby Gould, Dave Bassett, Barry Fry. Oh, and as I suggested above, Karen Silk.

Archived