BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venkys - Steve what do you think about your future

Kean - I think i can take the club forward, you know what i'm trying to do here.

Venkys - Ok.

There, future discussed.

Steve Kean shouldnt be anywhere near the club. Take him to the farms in India and let him be positive about chicken breeding or something. His name and Blackburn Rovers name SHOULD NOT be in the same sentence anymore.

Im shocked he wasnt sacked right after the Wigan game. Now watch us beat Chelsea and the positive spin being webbed out by Kean and Desai being sure he's still working hard enough, etc...

Kean will probably bullshit his way to a new improved contract again. Most likely by a epic speach to mrs D in which he licks his lips several time whilst telling her "we have a great togetherness in the squad" and "we won at old Trafford" .

The decisions being made at our football club are being made by a woman who has no clue about football. For that reason I'm confident kean will stay. FML

Who would they bring in in his place? They haven't got a clue.

Exactly. Plus the fact that it would cost money to sack him and bring in a replacement - we all know they don't like spending money. Plus, I do genuinely believe they are trying to sell the club so why spend more money when you're trying to get rid.

Let's face it, almost anyone with an ounce of knowledge could and wouldn't do any worse.

Eric Black.

If they sack Kean, they will stick Black in temporary charge and then just give him the job a month later after not bothering to interview anyone else.

To be fair, Black's probably a good thinker and he might even give a good presser.

Eric Black.

If they sack Kean, they will stick Black in temporary charge and then just give him the job a month later after not bothering to interview anyone else.

To be fair, Black's probably a good thinker and he might even give a good presser.

Did you see Black talking to Kean in the last 10 minutes of the game?

He was telling Kean what he thought Kean should be doing, and it was completely bamboozling Kean.

Archived