BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

All I will say is this. Having Shabby Singh on tv telling us all this news is a direct insult to the fans and supporters of BRFC.

You cannot understand you fooking idiots what a mess you are making.

Kean is an incompetent buffoon, he didnt get Foolham promoted that was a certain Mr Tigana.

Kean is a clueless clown with no idea, no respect for the clubs own fans and not an inch of respect coming from the players to him, he didnt even have the nerve to apologise for the relegation.

This is Keanscums record so far.

He dismantled a top 10 team in little more than 3 months and narrowly staved off relegation because of the other temas being poorer than us.

The following season he succeeded as he continued the one man destruction of BRFC. He took us down with the most awful set of home results, an average of 2 goals conceded every game, sold the clubs jewels and replaced them (or didnt) with clowns, he dismissed and disrespected the fans, he lied and he cheated his way to earning a vast amount of cash in wages that were not deserved.

Now you dicks see fit to employ him seeing him as the man to take us back up ? What kind of rationale are you employing ? Further to that, who and what standing has shabby Singh got in the footballing world ? He is a rank bad tv pundit with NO experience whatsoever at this grade of football.

Clean slate ? Try reasoning with Rovers fans and guage the reaction by the season ticket sales and returns. He is not wanted at this club.

If you think you can blind the fans with talk of potential signings we have heard it all before only for it to be false promises at best.

Get a grip - Agnew and the Rao's, Sylvester and Singh, KEANSCUM is NOT wanted. Sack him NOW and give yourselves a fighting chance of promotion. With this idiot in charge the only way is down.

Wanted urgently - New manager, 2 new defenders, 3 midfielders and 2 strikers. That is a minimum requirement. We need a hard playing pair of central midfielders, players who can do a shift, players who can graft, who will work for the shirt and they do not come cheaply. We need a striker who will score 25 goals and at least 4 players who will weigh in with an average of 10 goals each. That means ridding the club of the rest of the deadwood, ridding the club of those who dont want to stay and then getting players who will wear the shirt with pride and play for the manager. With KEANSCUM in charge you havent got a chance in hell.

I wont set foot in Ewood till he has gone.

+ 1

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They (shower of sh#t) that is Kean, Venkys, Anderson, had all this decided back in Pune.

The grinning bald fu(kwit came back and unusually kept his ugly mush shut.

He already had the situation sewn up. Waited a month or so for an ideal bad news day for Rovers (all English media focusing on Euro win last night) so the farce that is Kean wouldn't get much air time.

Your all in for a rude awakening if you think we will let it rest.

Your corrupt scum.

Well ill be at both hull and leicster, wont be setting foot inside the stadium though.

Hope there will be enough outside the ground protesting during the match but I'm not holding my breath, as

I saw during the Wigan game, far too many people just don't give a toss.

Hope there will be enough outside the ground protesting during the match but I'm not holding my breath, as

I saw during the Wigan game, far too many people just don't give a toss.

Things need to get messier.

those that have made a point of not renewing really need to show up on matchday to protest in whatever way they see fit.

Quote Shabby Singh

"I would say we have already discussed terms with a very, very important player,"

Oh my God, it's happening all over again. Who is it this time? Messi? Ronaldo?

Andy Cryer hinting that Singh's name dropped a few players during his interview. Will any actually come? No need to answer really is there

Please big sam do not settle out of court, very public and very expensive. To quote princess leia "you're our only hope".

Struggling to think of a bigger swindle/long con/stitch up in all history, never mind one as blatently obvious. Alan Standford got 110 years in prison for corruption and fraud this week, i really hope that sent a chill down the spine of the real owners when they saw it.

I have had to think long and hard about sending both mine and my daughters season tickets back, but with todays crap coming out of the club I don't think there is any real alternative but to ask for my money back, breaks my heart

it's a hard choice... you aren't alone and I commend you for making a hard decision... I am sure your daughter will understand.

The news today just confirmed that Blackburn Rovers no longer exist, at least for me.

It is very sad to see a club that I've grown to love in almost 20 years disapear like this.

They may call themselves BRFC but they are not the real team.

I just hope no one shows for the games. It will be difficult to happen but it can be done. Instead, fans should unite outside the stadium and show that the fans don't have a small memory and remember what Kean and the V's have done for Rovers...

it's a hard choice... you aren't alone and I commend you for making a hard decision... I am sure your daughter will understand.

Of course she will understand, she will be immensely proud that she has a dad who is prepared to stand up to wrongdoing and with that possibly play a part in securing the future of the club so that one day her kids may watch football on ewood.

Those who choose to renew are complicit with the owners and therefore kean's reign and no amount of talk like 'I'm taking mi nan' or 'i won't be driven out of my club' tosh will make it ok. You give them your money, you therefore accept that it's their club and they can do what they want, they can hire who they want and they could even rename the stadium to the 'jack walker who? Arena' and u all would have indirectly agreed to it.

Of course she will understand, she will be immensely proud that she has a dad who is prepared to stand up to wrongdoing and with that possibly play a part in securing the future of the club so that one day her kids may watch football on ewood.

Those who choose to renew are complicit with the owners and therefore kean's reign and no amount of talk like 'I'm taking mi nan' or 'i won't be driven out of my club' tosh will make it ok. You give them your money, you therefore accept that it's their club and they can do what they want, they can hire who they want and they could even rename the stadium to the 'jack walker who? Arena' and u all would have indirectly agreed to it.

Leave off those who renew my friend, you would be suprised at how hardcore anti Kean some of these lads are.. it will be enough seeing sub 5k season ticket sales lets not have a whole crowd of people who go by sheer force of habit and let the banners and chants ring clear even with just 6-8k at our wonderful stadium.

From that article: "Everyone starts with a clean slate. At this moment it is going to be difficult for the fans to think nothing has changed but we would like to re-group and try to take this team forward."

I've read that about 10 times and simply don't understand it. I find it very easy to think "nothing has change". Kean remains untouchable.

From that article: "Everyone starts with a clean slate. At this moment it is going to be difficult for the fans to think nothing has changed but we would like to re-group and try to take this team forward."

I've read that about 10 times and simply don't understand it. I find it very easy to think "nothing has change". Kean remains untouchable.

I think the two-bit second-hand car salesman means that we will find it difficult to believe that "things are on the up" - but that they really are!

Shebby don't lie!

every day its feels more and more like I no longer have a football club to support. 1 thing is for sure I will never be attending Ewood park again until kean leaves not even if the tickets were £1

Away games only for me and even then I will only be wearing my kean out shirt, the blue white tops will no longer be worn

Ok, here is my attempt to guess the lies that Kean told Mrs Desai to keep his job(maybe MG Road can give me makrs out of 10?)

1. Hoilett will stay and sign a new contract if Kean stays

2. Yak and Robbo will stay

3. He got Fulham promoted

4. ST early bird sales were a sign that the fans back him

5. He has discovered 4/5 more of our academy players who will be the next Phil Jones

6. He will bring Colin Hendry in and the fans will be happy

7. He has learnt a lot from last season and will be better this time

8. He needs to sign "his" players ( despite the best signing yAk not being his)

9. Blackpool stuck with Holloway, signed a couple of experienced players and nearly got back up

10. He's had calls from Ferguson, Moyes etc saying how unlucky we were to go down

I love this club and will always love it, but I'm not even going to bother checking in on Rovers' results as long as this continues.

The one and only solution to all this is if the club loses as much money as possible to force them out...they won't pay for a losing business.

Time for everyone - and I mean absolutely everyone to boycott home games.

It may seem radical but an empty ground - totally empty apart for away fans - would send a very powerful message to everyone.

Unfortunately there are so many 'happy-clappers' it will not happen. Pity.

Albert Camus said that the story of pandora's box was not understood correctly and that, far from being the bonus at the bottom, hope was the worst thing to have. Once you accept that hope is not a positive you can learnn to live again. I'm starting to feel with Rovers that he might just have something.

The ground will never, ever be totally empty. So, there is no point people saying it's what 'needs to happen' on every page.

However, crowds down to 7/8000 with no corporate fans IS a statement.

When these thieves finally do feck off, the club will take a decade (if it ever does) to recover. Collapse of ticket and corporate sales, no sponsors, no means to pay competitive wages, parachute payments trousered. Bradford City here we come.

Archived