BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we all heading for 'another' anti-climax today?

We'll know soon enough, but history tells us Mrs D will do nothing and our misery will continue.... Personally, if I was one of her advisors and she continually disregarded the advice given to her, I'd walk and make it public... I really don't see why she has them if she doesn't listen to them...! If there's no action today, she obviously doesn't give two shytes about the fans and the good of the club. Then I hope everyone (fans, media, ex-players, shareholders etc) will be out to get Venkys and Kean each and every day. Show no mercy, and eventually they will fall...

Who gives a flying **** whose birthday it is? This is business for christ sake.

....wait, what am I saying, it's Kean and Venkys we're talking about. It just goes to show how farcical this clubs position is right now, in that, even if not true, the fans and media are under the impression it will matter if his wife has travelled with him.

Birthday celebrations for Mrs Kean after the announcement her fraud of a husband is not only safe in his job, but will be rewarded for his loyalty with an improved lengthier contract.

I am confident that he will go.

Their core business is losing profit and value at a rapid rate of knots.

They HAVE to stop the rot somewhere otherwise they could end up having nothing left.

These are the harsh realities - sentiment will go out of the window, at last !

For me personally it's simple....if he survives this I AM OUT until Venky's leave simply because it can't be for football reason. If he survives this it is something deeper than football and that's not something I will be a part of.

+1

I'm still convinced he wont be leaving! I just can't help but think its going to be more of the same...

Kean - we have discussed targets and I have been given a very healthy budget to work with, we'll be competing for promotion... Oh and judge me at the end of the window!

W@nker!

For me personally it's simple....if he survives this I AM OUT until Venky's leave simply because it can't be for football reason. If he survives this it is something deeper than football and that's not something I will be a part of.

I have been rather fair with my opinion of Venky's, but if Kean is not sacked today then I am out as well. Fair enough if she had faith in him and wanted to put her trust in him until the end of the season, but this faith didn't work out and we've been relegated and no one wants to see him at the club anymore. We've had enough of his ###### and so has virtually everyone involved with the club, the leaked video exposes him for the sort of person he is, making his position at the club untenable. To persist with him for absolutely no logical, acceptable reason is pure madness and obviously no one wants to be a part of it, me included.

Kean is a symptom of a greater malaise. It would be pleasant to see him given the boot but let's not lose sight of the fact that it is utterly BIZARRE that he has got this far already.

The real problem will remain until these people and all of their lackeys leave the club.

Let's be honest, if he doesn't go after what's happened in the last few days, essentially giving Venkys a PERFECT opportunity to get rid and save face (as if his dreadful performance as manager isn't enough) then he won't be going whilst Venkys are here.

It will also bring to light what many on here have been saying for the last 12-18 months, and that the club is rotten to the core with underlying motives at play.

I have been rather fair with my opinion of Venky's, but if Kean is not sacked today then I am out as well. no one wants to be a part of it, me included.

Having never visited Ewood and living half a world away can I ask when you were ever IN ?

I was on Ewood for decades before Venky's and Kean arrived and I'll still be there when they've gone. So-called "supporters" who talk of quitting because they don't like the regime or the manager aren't really supporters at all.

I'm not getting my hopes up today. I think Kean will only go when Venky's depart, and they will only leave when they get an offer for the club which gives them a profit. It could be a long wait.

So-called "supporters" who talk of quitting because they don't like the regime or the manager aren't really supporters at all.

What a loada crap. Individuals who are so frustrated, appalled, driven mental by the glorious Venkeans and decide enough is enough are no less fans than those who will stubbornly support a twisted, demented regime, and there are arguments to support both sides of the fence on this, which have been covered ad infinitum......guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks, particularly ones that involve respecting other points of view.

Having never visited Ewood and living half a world away can I ask when you were ever IN ?

I was on Ewood for decades before Venky's and Kean arrived and I'll still be there when they've gone. So-called "supporters" who talk of quitting because they don't like the regime or the manager aren't really supporters at all.

You are a clown.

• Backroom

I'm not getting my hopes up today. I think Kean will only go when Venky's depart, and they will only leave when they get an offer for the club which gives them a profit. It could be a long wait.

With respect Jim (and it's been said many times on here), you don't have to attend games to be a supporter. The fact Miker doesn't attend games doesn't invalidate his opinion, does it? I know of a couple of fans in Norway who have never been to a Rovers game, and are as upset (if not more so) than me at the current situation.

This will be my last ST at Rovers until the current regime has gone, as I would rather not give them my money. While the reason is somewhat petty, if I liked the manager and regime I'd feel okay. If we had been relegated under the Walker Trust and our manager was at least honest about his failings (y'know, like last time we went down?) I would buy a ST without question.

As it stands, I'll continue to go to away games to shout my support for the team, but not Ewood.

I was on Ewood for decades before Venky's and Kean arrived and I'll still be there when they've gone.So-called "supporters" who talk of quitting because they don't like the regime or the manager aren't really supporters at all.

What an absolute load of *******, get off your high horse Jim.

Archived