BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

next season will simply be 90 minutes of abuse a defeat and a protest followed by a second game consisting of 90 minutes of abuse a defeat and a protest followed by a third.............................

he's scum end of he will never be accepted as anything other, so wrong that he is still here

I presume you are referring to away matches - because I think there won't be many down at Ewood.

I really can't understand the logic - I was prepared to give him another chance at the start of the season - after the Bolton home match he should have gone, we may have even stayed up if they had acted then. Now - we are relegated - he has shown his true colours throughout the season - all heavily underlined by a video from the start of the season - and yet he is still in a job.

Even if you look at Rovers purely as a business - he has lost AT LEAST £40m in income (one season alone), while reducing the value of it main assets (players) and also lost a large percentage of the consumers (supporters). Even if they don't understand football and how it works - what type of business people are they ?

I am sorry - I know these points have been raised numerous times - but it just keeps going round and round in my head - and I can't make any sense in it.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 days of meetings and he is still manager, what a farce - there is nothing to discuss with him surely....

Must be 2 days of divvying up their money.

Corrupt the lot of them. :angry2:

The comment was about Kean, not Scots in general. Take the chip off your shoulder.

I think you better say "alleged" fooking crook or you might get a write from Sam.

You must be off your Scottish trolley if you think getting rid of Sam was a good idea.

I'll stick a wink emoticon there next time.

I'm merely quoting the Kean and haven't made any reference to whom I am using the term to describe. We've had more than 4 English managers.

The decision to sack Sam was the only thing the Chicken Overlords have gotten right.

is the worst case scenario that they get the wage bill to something pitifully low over the summer so this seasons 15m parachute payment delivers a profit, then get it lower next season so that seasons parachute 12m pays dividends and then in league 2 get the wages below 5m to return a profit then leave us in the conference/liquidation.........they don't care we are a cash cow, if i had something i did'nt give 2 sh1ts about that made me rich i would'nt sell either.

I am now convinced something is going on. This just isn't right at all. No other club in the world would keep Kean on. He should never of got the job in the first place, let alone still be there now. If he flys back to the UK remaining Blackburn Rovers manager then that is it for me. I will not put a single penny into the club until he is gone.

Remind me of the last time Nicko was right. Why is he plying his trade on Twitter now, not here, Wasted hours on his 10 o clocker.

He's probably busy making a living selling all of these wrong stories. That is his job after all.

I'm inclined to concur it's 90:10 he stays.

is the worst case scenario that they get the wage bill to something pitifully low over the summer so this seasons 15m parachute payment delivers a profit, then get it lower next season so that seasons parachute 12m pays dividends and then in league 2 get the wages below 5m to return a profit then leave us in the conference/liquidation.........they don't care we are a cash cow, if i had something i did'nt give 2 sh1ts about that made me rich i would'nt sell either.

Nail on head

It seems the 2 incidents today with our owners are identical do we see a pattern emerging they put it out there they are looking for a new manager everyone knows you fire a manager first then hire someone decent or if you do it that way you interview people in secret and you do it before the end of the season so someone is in place come the summer if rumours are to be believed. It's the same with next season's strip they release it now with no sponsor and then agree to put the sponsor on when it is confirmed everyone knows in football you sort out the sponsor well before their deal expires with this lot the horse has bolted etc... do something now then consider the consequences what I am saying most sane business plan things in advance then execute those plans this lot don't think they act now then they realise their mistakes how these people can be classed as proper business people is beyond a joke I only hope they do what is right tommorrow or we could be royally screwed.

so if he stays, where do we go from here? cant think there is anymore we can do, tried protests, sent in petitons, caught him slandering an ex-manager, i feel so helpless

Direct action on the 18th minute and 75th minute.

Chickens, tennis balls, shoes, pigs ears thrown on the pitch?

Factor in player sales as well and thats why they will prob never consider selling unless someone slaps 35 million plus on the table.

Remind me of the last time Nicko was right. Why is he plying his trade on Twitter now, not here, Wasted hours on his 10 o clocker.

Was that deliberate? Made me laugh! :lol:

so if he stays, where do we go from here? cant think there is anymore we can do, tried protests, sent in petitons, caught him slandering an ex-manager, i feel so helpless

One way left, force them to sell, discredit them or take the protests to their doorstep, interupt and ruin the things they love.

Interacting with Indians who go to watch the Pune cricket team get them to back us also.

Nothing we have done over here has worked and like you say if he does'nt get sacked after this then he is as Mr's D first said "unsackable" why? is a bigger question and im sure the answer is'nt loyalty and faith.

Its like the panarama programme( i think.. not 100%) showed the other month ..the only league that makes a profit is L2.

I hate to say it - but I can think of only one thing - and that is a boycott.

Imagine the publicity if we end up with more people outside the ground protesting than in it during the match ?

I work with a number of Rovers fans - and the concensus seems to be that if they keep Kean they won't be attending home matches.

Northern Rover ‏@Northern_Rover

Can't go into details but Kean has not been sacked. Yet. I hope tomorrow is not like today.

@Northern_Rover simple question Kamy is there a chance that Kean may be sacked tomorrow?

Expand

Northern Rover Northern Rover ‏@Northern_Rover

@imy1875 yup but not straight forward. Can't say anymore yet. Maybe one of the papers will have same info I have and run the story 2mrw.

say kean keeps his job and venkys continue their horrible ways as thay have done, will anyone still be happy to continue putting money into the club and attending games into next season?

Archived