BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't this the first time he has indicated that venkys are considering selling.

There is also no words in today's article in support of kean.

I think the following words from Nicko are very supportive of Kean:

"Kean, who could not save Blackburn from relegation last season after savage financial cutbacks, wants £15 million to fund the Lancashire club's promotion bid from the Championship".

What this says to me is:

1. Relegation was not Kean's fault. It was caused by 'savage financial cutbacks' and Kean tried to save the club from the consequences of these. Quite heroic, really.

2. Nicko is giving Kean a platform for his demands for £15m in order to put pressure on the owners.

I bet that Kean is very happy with what Nicko has written. Indeed, it is just the sort of thing you would expect if Kean's agent had written it himself !

I'm not sure what that article is all about. It fills some space in a newspaper but it sure as hell isn't news. Desai is going to "take a break" is she Alan? How do you "take a break" from doing nothing? By doing something I'd have thought.

Beggars belief that The People pay for that "news" item. No mention of the lack of sales of season tickets, or the fact that they're not even on sale, no mention of the sacking of the club secretary and the continued destruction of BRFC. Just insipid waffle, "nothing to see here, all is normal at Blackburn, turn the page", is the real message. Now who would benefit from that?

On the basis of his record ALONE he should have been sacked long ago.

On the basis of that drunken rant ALONE he proved himself unfit to be manager

So------what the hell is there to discuss?

Everyday he stays reinforces that conspiracy theories are not fantasy.

The Venkys may not have the bottle to fire cocco but I have, cocco you are officially barred for life from my restaurant, and Venkys you are next if you don't fire cocco next week,

Let me make it clear

cocco you are fired

I've been chatting away via PM to anybody who wants to talk. The board has been a bit quiet lately.

MG! How are you? How's life with the f-wits? How's "confusion"? How's being associated with, at the very best, utter incompetence sitting on your CV? How's appearing in the Indian remake of Dumb and Dumber appealing to you?

Great to have you back. Feed us some bull please.

I'm not sure what that article is all about. It fills some space in a newspaper but it sure as hell isn't news. Desai is going to "take a break" is she Alan? How do you "take a break" from doing nothing? By doing something I'd have thought.

Beggars belief that The People pay for that "news" item. No mention of the lack of sales of season tickets, or the fact that they're not even on sale, no mention of the sacking of the club secretary and the continued destruction of BRFC. Just insipid waffle, "nothing to see here, all is normal at Blackburn, turn the page", is the real message. Now who would benefit from that?

I must admit I asked him about doing an article about the season tickets not being on sale. But he said it was not a story !!!!!!!!!!

Just look at Nicko's track record.

Pre Venkys - Sam likely to get sacked after takeover

Kean to become new manager

Good presser, gem

Inside track on what Kean wants/thinks

Never said a bad word re Kean

Everything is irrelevant in his mind apart from Kean being given money to spend in the transfer market

We have to ask the question of the role of a director? What is their remit? What are their responsibilities? What are the penalties should things happen which should not? Who is accountable?

Therefore if someone can draw up a hit list who has no director responsibilities, yet their power far exceeds a director, then exactly what gives them the weight to have such a role, furthermore what rules does this contravene? If someone profits from this series of events who and why and how much?

I know these answers, but thought i'd throw it out there so others can understand part of our course of enquiries

You little tinker.

At first I was filled with optimism at the silence from Venkys and Kean but now I have to admit that the doubt that he`s going is seriously creeping in.Could it really be that those idiots in Pune have pushed the ignore button again and its business as usual?.

If by miracle they do decide to sack him or to sell the club their procrastination is going to have a knock on effect as we will not be able to bring in new players or find a new manager. :unsure:

http://members.chello.nl/m.jong9/map12/hansbrinker.html

What Happens when you run out fingers to plug the holes?

For every leak it appears there is a casualty, but when they dont know where those leaks are those casualties start becoming wreckless decisions.

What do people think Venkys and associates are thinking right about now?

They know that rovers situation has gone now to goverment level and the highest authorities in football, They do not know what has been discussed, what is known, what is not known, and what our next step is. They may have the keys to the club, but round about now, they will not be feeling at all comfortable holding them

For every leak it appears there is a casualty, but when they dont know where those leaks are those casualties start becoming wreckless decisions.

They know that rovers situation has gone now to goverment level and the highest authorities in football, They do not know what has been discussed, what is known, what is not known, and what our next step is. They may have the keys to the club, but round about now, they will not be feeling at all comfortable holding them

Hopefully selling the club!

And thats why Desai needs a break, to find out where she goes from here, I think she is realising there is no way out of this mess now other than to sell or run the club properly, thats if she and her people are capable, which they are not!!

I've been chatting away via PM to anybody who wants to talk. The board has been a bit quiet lately.

Good evening, MG. I'm not sure how familiar you are with 'Northern' English idiom but we have a phrase: 'that's nothing to shout home about', meaning you have nothing to be particularly excited about or pleased with. Well, MG, with your employers still holding BRFC all Rovers fans have absolutely nothing to shout home about and we know that things will stay that way until the Raos leave our club for good. Don't you think that's perhaps why "the board has been a bit quiet lately"?

The public bits are. Possible due to the over litigious world we live in, but that actually seems to be working against the "dark forces" as people are now being much much forthcoming with info, knowing it won't get back to the wrong people.

I've had three very very enlightening conversations today, I genuinely think we are at the darkest part of night ... just before the dawn.

The public bits are. Possible due to the over litigious world we live in, but that actually seems to be working against the "dark forces" as people are now being much much forthcoming with info, knowing it won't get back to the wrong people.

I've had three very very enlightening conversations today, I genuinely think we are at the darkest part of night ... just before the dawn.

does it get brighter or not

Just realised there's been a bottle of champagne stashed at the back of the fridge since last Dec. It's going to taste horrible now, isn't it?

Invite us round, we'll try it for you :D

Archived