BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Buyer To go Public ?

Northern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

Credible buyer for Rovers will be going public soon (possibly tomorrow) cannot say anymore until buyer goes public.

My money is on the Quatari boys !

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Northern Rover‏@Northern_Rover

Credible buyer for Rovers will be going public soon (possibly tomorrow) cannot say anymore until buyer goes public.

My money is on the Quatari boys !

Bloody hell Kamy's such a tease! , bet he buys presents for his kids 8 month before their birthday wraps them up and leaves em in full view of the kids :D

Why would Arab oil men want to but a dysfunctional lower-league club?

Cheap with potential, excellent training facilities and very good stadium.

Get JW & co back, appoint a shrewd manager and away we go.

Would be a 2 year plan to get back in PL.

The only problem is that Venkys will only sell up if a big offer is made. Can't see this happening.

They have said they are not selling the company. So wouldn't get your hopes up !

The only problem is that Venkys will only sell up if a big offer is made. Can't see this happening.

They have said they are not selling the company. So wouldn't get your hopes up !

IMO, there has to be a few skeletons in the cupboard, get them round the table, squeeze their b@lls and I'm sure there will be a fair price !!!

IMO, there has to be a few skeletons in the cupboard, get them round the table, squeeze their b@lls and I'm sure there will be a fair price !!!

There times Mercerman , you and I sing from the same hymm sheet , I was just to print depends who it is and what they really know ...

There times Mercerman , you and I sing from the same hymm sheet , I was just to print depends who it is and what they really know ...

Thx the pair of you..... I have Mrs D's sack in my head now...

Bet it's saggy!!

Archived