BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Poll

Do you want Venky's to sell the club? (Replacement for LET poll)  

485 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Venky's to sell the club? (Replacement for LET poll)

• Yes
    • No

Nah - unedit your post - probably easier to find Mercerman

It's on the 'Potential Buyer To go Public Thread'.

However, here's the Twitter link:

Eoin Naughton‏@MacL0ve

#Venkysout poll now LIVE on LT website http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/opinion/polls/ Please RT http://twitter.com/MacL0ve/status/201215008510717952/photo/1

no sign of any poll now, obviously dingles and any other non rovers voter could vote in favour of kean/venkys so a bit pointless anyway.

Wonder if there are 'legal reasons' ?

A very heavy handed approach from vested interests - that's my bet. If so, so much for democracy.

Commented Steve Kean:

"That negative journalist Andy Cryer even created an online poll on the LT website, asking "Do you wan't Venky's out".

"Andy took the poll down because too many fans - true Blackburn fans - voted no. I heard that just 1% voted that Venky's should leave the club.

"This shows that the fans are fully behind us and what we're trying to do.

Posted 2 minutes ago on another thread

Glenn (not Glen), on 12 May 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

If people can confirm it's been pulled, I'll throw one up here instead

Glenn, could you do one that asks if people would be happy having Paul Agnew as Chairman or in a similar important role on the board of directors at BRFC? Just in the hope that a Venky's lurker could pass on just how low our opinion is of him.

Was the LT poll just "Do you want Venky's to sell the club?" with Yes and No as options?

I'll happily re do here and not activate any new accounts for a few days.

Good idea - or even a petition where we could all add our usernames to it, which could be even better than numbers.

Poll added.

Just to point out. We're not authorising new accounts for a few days to prevent the same thing as happened to the LT (i.e. Dingles).

It's a public poll, so people can see how you voted.

Archived